Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

27 minutes ago, dotherobot said:

...but what if I want to run a 1000 bot fire rune farm and get rich? 💰

but seriously, if I want to train multiple f2p bots simultaneously, the human clicks add up.

I can take a look at it :) 
EDIT: Added check in V4.12, should be live in a few hours

Some tool that will help you autonate everything:

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1

On 1/28/2024 at 3:47 PM, Khaleesi said:

I can take a look at it :) 
EDIT: Added check in V4.12, should be live in a few hours

Some tool that will help you autonate everything:

So now it's withdrawing the talisman from the bank, which is awesome, but then it looks for pure essence, then shuts down. It won't use the f2p rune essence in the bank. 🤠

.properties file

disableLootTracking=false
useDrawModels=true
craftColossalPouch=false
UseHumanPaths=true
useRuneEss=true
Mode=Basic
useDaeyaltEssence=false
LocationBasic=Air altar

9 hours ago, Darkking90909 said:

If I use PoH to edgeville method, will it also stop by my pool to restore my run energy so I wont have to use stamina pots at all.  And if not, would you be able to add that into the script.

:Edit nvm I purchased and it does stop by the pool.

Ya it should do that :)

9 hours ago, dotherobot said:

So now it's withdrawing the talisman from the bank, which is awesome, but then it looks for pure essence, then shuts down. It won't use the f2p rune essence in the bank. 🤠

.properties file

useDrawModels=true
craftColossalPouch=false
UseHumanPaths=true
useRuneEss=true
Mode=Basic
useDaeyaltEssence=false
LocationBasic=Air altar

Will check!

10 hours ago, dotherobot said:

.properties file

useDrawModels=true
craftColossalPouch=false
UseHumanPaths=true
useRuneEss=true
Mode=Basic
useDaeyaltEssence=false
LocationBasic=Air altar

Just tested with your settings and it worked fine for both Rune and Pure essence on my end, can you check the log for what happend exactly?

Edited by Khaleesi

On 2/1/2024 at 2:47 AM, Khaleesi said:

Just tested with your settings and it worked fine for both Rune and Pure essence on my end, can you check the log for what happend exactly?

Now runecrafting with f2p essence works when the script is launched from the OSBot client 🥳 

but for some reason, when I launch it from CLI, it still says "not enough pure essence."  

8 minutes ago, freyll said:

@Khaleesi Not sure if this has been noted yet, but when doing ZMI, if you have all 4 pouches, when crafting at the altar, if you don't have 12 free spaces left to empty the giant pouch, the script doesn't re-empty the pouch and you end up teleporting with leftover essences in the giant pouch. 

It also looks like it's trying to open the Large, medium, and small pouches all at the same time after the first craft. which means the large pouch sometimes doesn't get fully emptied if the alter gives you too many variety of runes. 

2 hours ago, freyll said:

@Khaleesi Not sure if this has been noted yet, but when doing ZMI, if you have all 4 pouches, when crafting at the altar, if you don't have 12 free spaces left to empty the giant pouch, the script doesn't re-empty the pouch and you end up teleporting with leftover essences in the giant pouch. 

2 hours ago, freyll said:

It also looks like it's trying to open the Large, medium, and small pouches all at the same time after the first craft. which means the large pouch sometimes doesn't get fully emptied if the alter gives you too many variety of runes. 

I'm aware, but due to limitations in what I can check on pouches I'm not going to refactor this whole pouch thingy for now.
ZMI is kinda dead content nowadays as there are tons of better options nowadays

Edited by Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...