Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

I know someone else said it as well but it seems when doing zeah every once in a while itll get stuck on a loop for the short cut going to the mine. It wont register that it took the shortcut and just keep going back and fourth. Sometimes it will go the full 6 hours and nothing will break and sometimes it will break randomly. This is while doing soul runes. 

8 hours ago, zedmis said:

I know someone else said it as well but it seems when doing zeah every once in a while itll get stuck on a loop for the short cut going to the mine. It wont register that it took the shortcut and just keep going back and fourth. Sometimes it will go the full 6 hours and nothing will break and sometimes it will break randomly. This is while doing soul runes. 

take a screenshot, says a lot more than some plain text. :/
What's the screipt status? How does the inventory look? run energy?

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

take a screenshot, says a lot more than some plain text. :/
What's the screipt status? How does the inventory look? run energy?

Just the runes in the first slot chisel in the bottom slot. Sometimes it gets stuck going to the altart with full essence sometimes its stuck without. Im not watching it like a hawk the run energy is usually pretty high because its just clicking back and fourth on the short cut. The status is walking to short cut. 

6 hours ago, zedmis said:

Just the runes in the first slot chisel in the bottom slot. Sometimes it gets stuck going to the altart with full essence sometimes its stuck without. Im not watching it like a hawk the run energy is usually pretty high because its just clicking back and fourth on the short cut. The status is walking to short cut. 

Well over a few thousands hours of botting it myself there I have never seen this before, so I have no clue what could have bene different from you compared to others.
That's why I wanted a screenshot to see how everything looked when it was doing that for you ^^
Will do some testes and see if I can find something!

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Well over a few thousands hours of botting it myself there I have never seen this before, so I have no clue what could have bene different from you compared to others.
That's why I wanted a screenshot to see how everything looked when it was doing that for you ^^
Will do some testes and see if I can find something!

I am not sure what they help but there ya go. This is it stuck.

OSBOT.PNG

OSBOT2.PNG

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zedmis said:

Were you able to locate what might be causing it? it seems to happen at least once if not more each day. Also is it suppose to not use the agility shortcut from soul runes? It walks around instead of using the shortcut that's before the main shortcut to the mines. 

Not yet, 5 accs are runing 16h a day there since tuesday and have not seen any get stuck there

14 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Not yet, 5 accs are runing 16h a day there since tuesday and have not seen any get stuck there

Hmm alright is there specific settings you see in mine screenshot vs what you use that might need to be changed graphical or otherwise? I want to leave it on for a little longer then I am currently am but I am babysitting it currently to make sure I dont get stuck on the loop for too long. 

On 2/24/2023 at 1:07 AM, zedmis said:

Hmm alright is there specific settings you see in mine screenshot vs what you use that might need to be changed graphical or otherwise? I want to leave it on for a little longer then I am currently am but I am babysitting it currently to make sure I dont get stuck on the loop for too long. 

Ya it's really strange, saw it happen twice now.
Still figuring out why it's acting so weird, will do an update as soon as I found the exact issue