Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

@Khaleesi - there is a (bug) when crafting cosmics. This occurs on both stealth and mirror. This occurs when using generate human paths option, and not having that option checked. 

When using the obstacle, when it fails and gets stuck (takes damage), it starts spam clicking the minimap (on the entrance side) while it is 'stuck'. It almost seems like it realises that it's not moving, and can't move and tries to move.

I would expect it to recognise that it is currently undertaking the agility option and to pause pathmaking while doing so - then resume once agil obstacle successfully passed.

When it successfully goes through the obstacle it also attempts to click on the alter while it is halfway through (i.e. the click doesn't register and it has to click again).

Not sure if this is a your script thing, or a webwalking thing but thought I'd flag it. Has been happening for at least the last two weeks.

14 minutes ago, simo26246 said:

@Khaleesi - there is a (bug) when crafting cosmics. This occurs on both stealth and mirror. This occurs when using generate human paths option, and not having that option checked. 

When using the obstacle, when it fails and gets stuck (takes damage), it starts spam clicking the minimap (on the entrance side) while it is 'stuck'. It almost seems like it realises that it's not moving, and can't move and tries to move.

I would expect it to recognise that it is currently undertaking the agility option and to pause pathmaking while doing so - then resume once agil obstacle successfully passed.

When it successfully goes through the obstacle it also attempts to click on the alter while it is halfway through (i.e. the click doesn't register and it has to click again).

Not sure if this is a your script thing, or a webwalking thing but thought I'd flag it. Has been happening for at least the last two weeks.

Thx for letting me know! I will take a look at it :)

EDIT:
Updated some things in V3.66, should be live in a few hours
Lemme know whow that works for you!

Edited by Khaleesi

21 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Thx for letting me know! I will take a look at it :)

EDIT:
Updated some things in V3.66, should be live in a few hours
Lemme know whow that works for you!

It doesn't seem that anything has changed. The graphic text says 'interacting with Jutting wall' and then immediately upon clicking the gap changes back to 'walking to ruins'.