Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

14 hours ago, binns said:

Got a 48 hour ban 6 minutes into using this for ZMI.

This was on my 126 main with no previous bans ect, seemed like a good script but detection rates must be high?

It's not possible to get banned that quick by just botting
The only way to get banned that fast is by a delayed bann from previous botting sessions ;/

Got me 2 day'd on my 126 main. I know it's this bot. I ran guardians of the rift from 63-88 runecrafting with ***** no bans, did 93 smithing at blast furnace with rune mate no bans. Took a week break and bought this bot to do astral runes and ZMI. Ran it for 4 hours with heavy breaking and woke up today banned. Could have been because of the activity but I didn't expect to get banned within 24 hours. 

I would think very critically before using this bot

On 7/16/2022 at 1:16 AM, Khaleesi said:

It's not possible to get banned that quick by just botting
The only way to get banned that fast is by a delayed bann from previous botting sessions ;/

He's right, I got banned extremely fast using this.

3 hours ago, Hempstaaar said:

Got me 2 day'd on my 126 main. I know it's this bot. I ran guardians of the rift from 63-88 runecrafting with ***** no bans, did 93 smithing at blast furnace with rune mate no bans. Took a week break and bought this bot to do astral runes and ZMI. Ran it for 4 hours with heavy breaking and woke up today banned. Could have been because of the activity but I didn't expect to get banned within 24 hours. 

First of all you are using the stealth client on your main, worst choice ever. There is a reason mirror mode exists 😉
4 hours is possible to get banned on stealth if you are botting main accs that have been played  a lot by hand. The change in behaviour and client can rigger that fairly quick
Tons of people run this bot 100+h a week without getting banned, getting banned has tons of different reasons

On 7/17/2022 at 8:31 PM, Hempstaaar said:

Ive gotten 2 accounts to 99 RC and 3 others to high 90s. The script isnt the problem. 

Edited by Joseph Menendez
  • Like 1

Hey couple questions, does this use the dragon pickaxe special when mining blocks for blood runes? Or is there no benefit?

Also I notice it chisels them in the centre. Any particular reason for this? I've had a couple people ask me when I'm babysitting the script. I get why trying to run and chisel would be a no-go, but maybe next to the altar instead?

Thanks for 77 RC. No way I could've done it by hand again after I did it on my main. First time I've got a botted account that made it this far.

5 hours ago, communist1234 said:

Hey couple questions, does this use the dragon pickaxe special when mining blocks for blood runes? Or is there no benefit?

Also I notice it chisels them in the centre. Any particular reason for this? I've had a couple people ask me when I'm babysitting the script. I get why trying to run and chisel would be a no-go, but maybe next to the altar instead?

Thanks for 77 RC. No way I could've done it by hand again after I did it on my main. First time I've got a botted account that made it this far.

you mean when it comes back from the dark altar?
You rather chisel right after venerating them?

Edited by Khaleesi

18 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

you mean when it comes back from the dark altar?
You rather chisel right after venerating them?

Yeah exactly. When it venerates the first load, it runs to the centre in between the two dense rock piles. I'd prefer to chisel at the dark altar (simulate someone afk). It just seems like a few people have noticed me sitting there chiseling in between the two rock piles.

6 hours ago, communist1234 said:

Yeah exactly. When it venerates the first load, it runs to the centre in between the two dense rock piles. I'd prefer to chisel at the dark altar (simulate someone afk). It just seems like a few people have noticed me sitting there chiseling in between the two rock piles.

I can add an option to chisel at the altar I guess :)