Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hi,

I've caught a temp ban and I'm almost certain it's for using this script. I was running nature runes via the abyss and botted in 2 2 hour segments.

The script itself is absolutely brilliant however when babysitting I noticed a couple things that might have given me away. 

1. When banking after a run the bot fills up the inventory with pure essence and then whilst still in the bank interface right clicks the pouches in the inventory to fill them. In my opinion it does this way too fast, I don't know if it's possible to make this slower in some way? Or potentially you could have the bot exit the banking screen after filling up the inventory with pure essence and left click on the pouches to fill them, I feel this is a more human way of filling your pouches instead of right clicking to fill from the bank as there there's less chance of miss-clicks. 

2. After you teleport to the abyss and find an obstacle to get to the inner circle like the rocks you mine for example, the bot clicks the rocks to mine them and then keeps clicking the rocks until you successfully get through. I feel if you could add a small delay to this click with the delay being whatever time it takes to fail and also some variation on where the bot clicks on the obstacle that again would seem more human like. 

I just want to add once again this is a fantastic bot and I wouldn't even know where to begin when its comes to coding one of these so I have no idea if my suggestion are realistic or not but thank you for you time!   

13 minutes ago, GodsArmy said:

Hi,

I've caught a temp ban and I'm almost certain it's for using this script. I was running nature runes via the abyss and botted in 2 2 hour segments.

The script itself is absolutely brilliant however when babysitting I noticed a couple things that might have given me away. 

1. When banking after a run the bot fills up the inventory with pure essence and then whilst still in the bank interface right clicks the pouches in the inventory to fill them. In my opinion it does this way too fast, I don't know if it's possible to make this slower in some way? Or potentially you could have the bot exit the banking screen after filling up the inventory with pure essence and left click on the pouches to fill them, I feel this is a more human way of filling your pouches instead of right clicking to fill from the bank as there there's less chance of miss-clicks. 

2. After you teleport to the abyss and find an obstacle to get to the inner circle like the rocks you mine for example, the bot clicks the rocks to mine them and then keeps clicking the rocks until you successfully get through. I feel if you could add a small delay to this click with the delay being whatever time it takes to fail and also some variation on where the bot clicks on the obstacle that again would seem more human like. 

I just want to add once again this is a fantastic bot and I wouldn't even know where to begin when its comes to coding one of these so I have no idea if my suggestion are realistic or not but thank you for you time!   

1. Can't change that anyway, that's how osbot works.
2. I've checked streamers do this and that's how they do it ... this also prevents you from taking minimal damage.

Runescape has always bin higher bann rate than other methods, just because the goldfarm potential is very high on it.
And it's pretty click intensive

1 hour ago, Han said:

Hey @Khaleesi, is there any way to speed up the chiseling for Zeah RC? I understand it isn't the slowest and appears to be fine. I just feel as though it could be a little faster or even have an optional speed slider alongside it in the GUI. :D

I can take a look at that! ^^

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Han said:

Whilst using "Chisel whilst running", this occasionally happens and it'll just get stuck; I haven't noticed it with Chisel whilst running turned off so seems to be something with that option selected I believe!

https://postimg.cc/8FpJTCPY

Gotcha! Has something similar on other scripts, so something might have changed in the client :)
Will have an update asap!

• Heart 1