Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

2 hours ago, UkBenH said:

Ah I see, maybe it's easier to add another walking step in? I.E on the path to the altar/exit portals? I can reproduce it every time I run it xD

I ran it for 5 hours without 1 stuck at the portals ... So I have no clue what you are doing or what your client is doing xD
So how do you replicate it?

14 minutes ago, Han said:

@KhaleesiAny update on a possible update to fix the chisel issue with Zeah RC?

Not yet, finding the core issue in the client why it right clicks it, which make 0 sense
I added a temp fix in V3.13 to look for it on the ground when you don't have one, should solve it for now.

2 hours ago, wappie said:

asking a trial for this sexy script

thanks ! :3

Enjoy! :D

Edited by Khaleesi

10 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I ran it for 5 hours without 1 stuck at the portals ... So I have no clue what you are doing or what your client is doing xD
So how do you replicate it?

I'm simply opening the client, selecting add bot, choosing account - that's it. I let the script set itself up every time(empty invent). I've not changed anything settings wise, and it happens to me every time. I've deleted the Khal folder in my OSBot directory, really not sure wtf is going on. Logger doesn't print anything useful in this situation. It literally happens the first run, every run.

What's left for me to report to you? I've sent you 2 fairly long-ish clips of the bug happening on mirror and stealth - it happens every time, every run - what am I supposed to do?? Seems a bit weird you can't replicate it yourself but you can clearly see it happens to me in the clips I PM'd you. Regardless of replication your end, it still happens! The SAME thing every time - and I'm pretty sure that an extra click on the path leading towards the altar/exit would fix it.; given it's searching for an object it can't see and this is how I've been manually getting it going again when I'm able to.

Like I really don't know what else I'm supposed to do here? 🙄

6 hours ago, UkBenH said:

I'm simply opening the client, selecting add bot, choosing account - that's it. I let the script set itself up every time(empty invent). I've not changed anything settings wise, and it happens to me every time. I've deleted the Khal folder in my OSBot directory, really not sure wtf is going on. Logger doesn't print anything useful in this situation. It literally happens the first run, every run.

What's left for me to report to you? I've sent you 2 fairly long-ish clips of the bug happening on mirror and stealth - it happens every time, every run - what am I supposed to do?? Seems a bit weird you can't replicate it yourself but you can clearly see it happens to me in the clips I PM'd you. Regardless of replication your end, it still happens! The SAME thing every time - and I'm pretty sure that an extra click on the path leading towards the altar/exit would fix it.; given it's searching for an object it can't see and this is how I've been manually getting it going again when I'm able to.

Like I really don't know what else I'm supposed to do here? 🙄

Will do some more tests :)

14 minutes ago, Ayayron said:

Is there an ETA for the Runner/Master setup? Would like to start using this again tbh

Working and testing hthis atm, but still some work to do

• Heart 1