Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

3 hours ago, yzuka1 said:

Thanks and nice script just bought it:) One suggestion : add to the original post that it supports piscarilius blood rune crafting ( even if the post says 99% method). I thought it the first place that this wouldn't support it because it wasn't written in the post. :)

Will do! Thx :)

8 hours ago, ilikewaffles said:

can i get a trial for this please?

Enjoy!

8 hours ago, modshot said:

[INFO][Bot #1][11/08 12:41:49 AM]: Error - Stuck! No RoD to teleport found cant i use crafting cape for lava runes?

Only ring of dueling supported, that's why the methods is called RoD :D
I don't have a crafting cape myself to test this..

8 hours ago, ilikewaffles said:

also if i buy the script does it go away after a month or is it permanent? also want to try it out. 

All my scipts are lifetime once you buy them :)

8 hours ago, Hopefools said:

Hello Khal, Im running into an issue where I cant scroll through any options. Example: Basic Altar only shows Air altar and I cant scroll through different options. Any idea? Thanks

Not sure what that issue is, try to delete all files in this folder:
C:\Users\YOURNAME\OSBot\Data\khal\images\runecrafter

Hi @Khaleesi, i am trying for the first time the bot in the abyss for nature runecrafting, when it arrives the altar, it crafts the nature then  it doesn't empty the pouches it only clicks on them instead of emptying them and then crafting. So it never empty the pouches and stays at the altar and keep clicking the pouches. Note : its a fresh acc so i only have small pouch and medium pouch ( so i only selected them in the bot options)

Edited by yzuka1

I'm trying to bot abyss for nature runes as well and the bot gets stuck at the house after teleporting. It stays stuck at "Clicking Pool" or "Loading House". Any idea? I have an ornate pool if that matters.

-Edit: It was because I didn't have a mounted glory. I had an ornate jewelry.  Fixed.

Edited by Hopefools

6 hours ago, yzuka1 said:

Hi @Khaleesi, i am trying for the first time the bot in the abyss for nature runecrafting, when it arrives the altar, it crafts the nature then  it doesn't empty the pouches it only clicks on them instead of emptying them and then crafting. So it never empty the pouches and stays at the altar and keep clicking the pouches. Note : its a fresh acc so i only have small pouch and medium pouch ( so i only selected them in the bot options)

Have you enabled the shift button in game?

57 minutes ago, Hopefools said:

I'm trying to bot abyss for nature runes as well and the bot gets stuck at the house after teleporting. It stays stuck at "Clicking Pool" or "Loading House". Any idea? I have an ornate pool if that matters.

-Edit: It was because I didn't have a mounted glory. I had an ornate jewelry.  Fixed.

Will take a look to add the ornate jewelry!

Edited by Khaleesi