Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

16 hours ago, Lighttimmy said:

Thank you for the trial I tested it out a few different ways. I tried it with the antiban bar turned up a little over half way just to see how it behaves and it turns camera quite a lot and is random for sure however I am curious to see others success with this since its def. not human like. I also tried this on another account using no antiban and just botted small and smart this does appear to be more human like at least to my play style. I don't turn the camera often when playing. Ill see what bans turn up in the morning. 

If anyone has had good success with this bot what is the best settings in the Anti ban slider? PM me 

Thanks for trial Khal

It used to help a lot in the past, nowadays I don't think the antiban really matters that much.
I rather turn antiban off when I bot :)

11 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

It used to help a lot in the past, nowadays I don't think the antiban really matters that much.
I rather turn antiban off when I bot :)

Yeah I believe to not get banned its more about hours and good scripts that don't click same pixel over and over and aren't overly repetitive. Ill be buying this script :)

On 6/23/2020 at 10:59 AM, bruh_ said:

Hey, could I get a trial of this script? Thanks in advance!

Enjoy!

14 hours ago, Supamen said:

Hey @Khaleesi,

I was wondering if this has runner supported like it says? Or if it's still coming?

Working on that :)

8 hours ago, hackerman_9000 said:

Hey! Could I get a trial for this please? Thank you Khal

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Hello Khal,

Could you add exp gained per hour in GUI please. Also, does your bot detect the runes in the rune pouch? I had Astrals in the pouch before starting bot and it still withdrew them into inventory. 

Edit: Just found RC exp GUI lol. Bot is still ignoring astrals in my rune pouch though and just noticed that the bot withdraws air runes for NPC contact even though I have a Mystic Mist staff equipped (the bot doesn't put the excess air runes it withdrew back into the bank either).

Edited by Emerald12

On 6/27/2020 at 3:59 AM, Emerald12 said:

Hello Khal,

Could you add exp gained per hour in GUI please. Also, does your bot detect the runes in the rune pouch? I had Astrals in the pouch before starting bot and it still withdrew them into inventory. 

Edit: Just found RC exp GUI lol. Bot is still ignoring astrals in my rune pouch though and just noticed that the bot withdraws air runes for NPC contact even though I have a Mystic Mist staff equipped (the bot doesn't put the excess air runes it withdrew back into the bank either).

Not every method supports rune pouch yet, which one are you running atm?
Hard to check if you didn't mention any info... :D

9 minutes ago, mrdream said:

Hii khal :D

Could i get a 24h trial? 

thanks alot! 

gr MrL

Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

7 minutes ago, charlotte420 said:

hi i bought your script and im loving it so far but i have one small isue i cant use the pouches when running your script when i click on the box use pouches it just wont click pls help.

There is probably a reason why it doesn't let you select pouches. Not every way of runecrafting is possible with pouches.
Give some more info what you are trying to do.