Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

7 hours ago, aexamo said:

How long are you guys running this and where to avoid bans?

I would say 2-3h a day with breaks :)

15 hours ago, tom123312 said:

Any eta on daeyalt essence? great script btw the way :)

Getting the reqs for the quest :)

13 hours ago, NewBotWhoThis said:

Hey can i get a trial?

Enjoy! :D

Hi Khal,

I bought this RC script yesterday and it was running great until it got stuck a short while ago. 

I'm running lava runes using ring of duelings to CW > DUEL ARENA and I came back to find it trying to withdraw pure essence over and over when my inventory was full. I think it was stuck like that for 5 minutes, so it may or may not result in a ban.

I think it would be a good idea to incorporate some sort of script abort after a set number of failed tries.

Let me know if there is any log I can provide that would help.

Edit: I was also low on Earth runes, the stack was down to about 53 or 58 if that helps at all.

Edit2: Yes, so I ran it again and kept an eye on it and once the stack of Earth runes got down to 50 left, it continues to try to withdraw pure essence into the inventory repeatedly and does not try to restock the earth rune. Please address this as this type of repetitive error will cause people to get banned.

Edit3: I withdrew my entire stack of earth runes from the bank before starting the script for the time being. Maybe this will work as a sort of workaround.

Edited by Flamefeather
Additional Info

5 hours ago, Flamefeather said:

Hi Khal,

I bought this RC script yesterday and it was running great until it got stuck a short while ago. 

I'm running lava runes using ring of duelings to CW > DUEL ARENA and I came back to find it trying to withdraw pure essence over and over when my inventory was full. I think it was stuck like that for 5 minutes, so it may or may not result in a ban.

I think it would be a good idea to incorporate some sort of script abort after a set number of failed tries.

Let me know if there is any log I can provide that would help.

Edit: I was also low on Earth runes, the stack was down to about 53 or 58 if that helps at all.

Edit2: Yes, so I ran it again and kept an eye on it and once the stack of Earth runes got down to 50 left, it continues to try to withdraw pure essence into the inventory repeatedly and does not try to restock the earth rune. Please address this as this type of repetitive error will cause people to get banned.

Edit3: I withdrew my entire stack of earth runes from the bank before starting the script for the time being. Maybe this will work as a sort of workaround.

DId you have earth runes in the bank?
Can you screenshot when this happends? Like what items where in your inventory and what was it missing?

21 minutes ago, SMF said:

Trial request, thanks! :)

Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, grimwel said:

If I lag a little bit every now and again will the bot be able to recover?

Ya SHould not be an issue :)

8 hours ago, boush said:

can you add the rest of the combo runes (i'm personally wanting steam runes) other than that good script :)

I can take a look at that!

7 hours ago, Lighttimmy said:

can I get a trial on this? 

Enjoy the trial

Has anyone used this on Bloods? I just bought it thinking ohh it should be sweet big script maker.

Having problem where its doing like exact same thing every lap (on the second invent it makes the blocks and then starts to run back to mine again..?? ) i could understand it doing this once or twice but its done it ever run. 

After making the bloods it clicks on the same tile and stands in the same spot for 5+ seconds. Every lap.

Silly me i should of asked for a trial, I even bought VIP to make it safer but think im going to use it now. RIP

18 minutes ago, 5amchris said:

Has anyone used this on Bloods? I just bought it thinking ohh it should be sweet big script maker.

Having problem where its doing like exact same thing every lap (on the second invent it makes the blocks and then starts to run back to mine again..?? ) i could understand it doing this once or twice but its done it ever run. 

After making the bloods it clicks on the same tile and stands in the same spot for 5+ seconds. Every lap.

Silly me i should of asked for a trial, I even bought VIP to make it safer but think im going to use it now. RIP

if theres any bugs khal should fix them once he reads he usually does

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 5amchris said:

Will take a look at it!

Thank you for the trial I tested it out a few different ways. I tried it with the antiban bar turned up a little over half way just to see how it behaves and it turns camera quite a lot and is random for sure however I am curious to see others success with this since its def. not human like. I also tried this on another account using no antiban and just botted small and smart this does appear to be more human like at least to my play style. I don't turn the camera often when playing. Ill see what bans turn up in the morning. 

If anyone has had good success with this bot what is the best settings in the Anti ban slider? PM me 

Thanks for trial Khal

Edited by Lighttimmy