Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

21 hours ago, fordf 450 said:

Script wont start for me. I am trying to start in edge bank with nothing in inv for abyss. The script starts, opens bank, withdraws a house tablet, and logs out. Logger says I ran out of pure essence, but I have plenty in bank, as well as all other supplies. ????????

You sure it's pure essence and not rune essence?

17 hours ago, izanami said:

Can I get a trial for this?

Enjoy! :)

7 hours ago, sixxers said:

trial please

Enjoy!

3 hours ago, RestiveRenegade said:

Could i get a trial please? really impressed with the wintertodt one i got from you works super smoooth!

Sure have fun! :)

15 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

You sure it's pure essence and not rune essence?

Enjoy! :)

Enjoy!

Sure have fun! :)

Thanks for the trial, im trying to just do lava runes... i set it up with everything ready and it just logs me out straight away? Im using lunars with rune pouch for NPC contact also with steam bstaff and fire tiara.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

2 hours ago, sixxers said:

Thanks for the trial, im trying to just do lava runes... i set it up with everything ready and it just logs me out straight away? Im using lunars with rune pouch for NPC contact also with steam bstaff and fire tiara.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

Can you try without rune pouch? Just put the runes in the bank
I think that's the issue

Edited by Khaleesi

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Can you try without rune pouch? Just put the runes in the bank
I think that's the issue

There was 2 issues:

1 - you have to have the runes in the inventory, taking up lots of space for 2 different lunar spells (NPC Contact + Magic Imbue)

2 - it didnt like me using steam bstaff, i had to buy and use the mystic steam staff. (not too much of a problem, but unclear).

I have started doing ZMI runs with this instead as was only getting around 20k on lava runes (had to do a lot of baby sitting as it would just stand in castle wars after a few minutes running).

Good thing about ZMI is you CAN use the rune pouch which is good, however you cannot use LARGE essence pouch. Both small and medium work, however as soon as you want to also use Large it will empty the large bag and teleport to start without using the essence from the large pouch on the altar. This needs fixing fast as im wasting a lot of runes and loosing valuable exp.

Once the large pouch issue is fixed for ZMI then I will be happy to purchase this bot as it is working flawlessly otherwise. Thanks

2 hours ago, sixxers said:

There was 2 issues:

1 - you have to have the runes in the inventory, taking up lots of space for 2 different lunar spells (NPC Contact + Magic Imbue)

2 - it didnt like me using steam bstaff, i had to buy and use the mystic steam staff. (not too much of a problem, but unclear).

I have started doing ZMI runs with this instead as was only getting around 20k on lava runes (had to do a lot of baby sitting as it would just stand in castle wars after a few minutes running).

Good thing about ZMI is you CAN use the rune pouch which is good, however you cannot use LARGE essence pouch. Both small and medium work, however as soon as you want to also use Large it will empty the large bag and teleport to start without using the essence from the large pouch on the altar. This needs fixing fast as im wasting a lot of runes and loosing valuable exp.

Once the large pouch issue is fixed for ZMI then I will be happy to purchase this bot as it is working flawlessly otherwise. Thanks

It will only withdraw the runes for npc whenever you need it. (Will add rune pouch support for this soon anyway)
There is no need ot have them in your inventory

Maybe I made a typo in the steam bstaff, will check that.

Will check the large pouch issue, should not happen ofcourse :)

Will keep you updated, will be fixed tomorrow evening.

Thx for the feedback,
Appreciated

Edited by Khaleesi

10 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

It will only withdraw the runes for npc whenever you need it. (Will add rune pouch support for this soon anyway)
There is no need ot have them in your inventory

Maybe I made a typo in the steam bstaff, will check that.

Will check the large pouch issue, should not happen ofcourse :)

Will keep you updated, will be fixed tomorrow evening.

Thx for the feedback,
Appreciated

Just so you're aware and everyone else, I used this for around 5 hours yesterday and went to log in today but was perm banned on my main. Ouch

IMG_20200326_093307_368.jpg