Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Zmi on bank fill mode with pouches does not work. It will repeatedly attempt to bank the pouches and runes. If you manually clear the slots so it can bank it withdrew a stam pot and pure ess then got stuck moving the camera around. - found out that it will not recognize a rune pouch got it to work flawlessly.

also when attempting to craft astrals it casts humidify instead of teleporting to moonclan.

Edited by pappa394

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 4:49 PM, iBotForLolz said:

Fires are fixed but when it tries to use the RoD when it gets under (8) it unequips it and logs out. 

It's gets a new ROD when it has an odd number of charges.
Since you need 2 charges every trip, don't want to get stuck in al kharid after teleporting with no Rod

So you might have no RoD(8) left in the bank to withdraw? 

On 12/5/2019 at 1:18 PM, iBotForLolz said:

Selected options for the fire altar in al kharid with RoD and it just gets stuck on opening bank.

You don't start in al kharid with rods?
you start at castle wars right?

On 11/20/2019 at 7:17 PM, lolwutnow said:

Does this do zeah bloods yet?

Sure does!

On 11/16/2019 at 3:46 PM, isaac8294 said:

Lava runecrafting doesnt want to do anything but stand in bank after withdrawing ess.

Have you tried checking the logger for missing items?
I guess I made it too hard to setup the right gear ;/

Will make some stuff easier or set some reminders

On 11/19/2019 at 4:16 AM, pappa394 said:

Zmi on bank fill mode with pouches does not work. It will repeatedly attempt to bank the pouches and runes. If you manually clear the slots so it can bank it withdrew a stam pot and pure ess then got stuck moving the camera around. - found out that it will not recognize a rune pouch got it to work flawlessly.

also when attempting to craft astrals it casts humidify instead of teleporting to moonclan.

Checking this out for both issues.

Updated Script to V2.52:
- Updated some issues with teleporting at astrals

Will be looing into a better system from item management, so it's more clear what's missing

Edited by Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

Not fully working -- ZMI doesn't click altar after emptying large pouch, and when crafting lavas, it doesn't properly use magic imbue. Perhaps my settings are wrong, but I'm not receiving any errors, and the script attempts to click pot share instead.

Edit: the script actually crafted after emptying the large pouch after a few runs? It seems to randomly decide between teleporting & clicking the altar, from observation I cannot discern any conditions that cause one, or the other. It tends to craft more often than not, though!

Edited by psilocybinaut

On 12/15/2019 at 6:18 PM, danny van bergen said:

Please add support for amulet of eternal glory, it cant detect it and quits the script at ones.

I quickly got 47 construction for the glory in my house, still support would be epic.

Isn't that really risky to lose to pkrs?

On 12/16/2019 at 8:20 AM, SMOrc said:

Could I please get a trial on this if it supports Zeah?

On 12/21/2019 at 8:15 PM, psilocybinaut said:

Not fully working -- ZMI doesn't click altar after emptying large pouch, and when crafting lavas, it doesn't properly use magic imbue. Perhaps my settings are wrong, but I'm not receiving any errors, and the script attempts to click pot share instead.

Edit: the script actually crafted after emptying the large pouch after a few runs? It seems to randomly decide between teleporting & clicking the altar, from observation I cannot discern any conditions that cause one, or the other. It tends to craft more often than not, though!

Will check out this issue at ZMI, shouldn't just skip the essence :)

At lavas, what is exactly the issue with magic imbue?
To slow or?

On 12/25/2019 at 9:54 AM, Khaleesi said:

Isn't that really risky to lose to pkrs?

Will check out this issue at ZMI, shouldn't just skip the essence :)

At lavas, what is exactly the issue with magic imbue?
To slow or?

Risky yes, make a warning come up for those who don't see the risk?
If I am the only one who likes it don't bother, but I love to risk 20m of coin over multiple bot/script steps to take out new glorys or teleport to home and use glory.

I found out, less steps == less ban (depending on the task)

15 hours ago, danny van bergen said:

Risky yes, make a warning come up for those who don't see the risk?
If I am the only one who likes it don't bother, but I love to risk 20m of coin over multiple bot/script steps to take out new glorys or teleport to home and use glory.

I found out, less steps == less ban (depending on the task)

I see! Will have a look at the item and see if I can get my hands on one to try