Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

On 5/8/2019 at 10:58 PM, Rsgold4you said:

Somehow it doesn't travel with the hot air balloon to entrance, gets stuck in the interface choosing a destination.

Checking this out!

On 5/9/2019 at 6:32 AM, mrklutch65 said:

Yes whenever it drinks the last dose it automatically Ourania teleports in order to get a new stamina pot.

The inventory was not full the inventory had 8 or so slots open. For Example: The bot emptied the giant pouch 8 ess came out and then it does not empty the giant pouch a second time since giant pouches hold 12 ess. I am not sure if this is possible to implement but I wanted to provide some feedback.

Any feedback on best xp rates using this script? 

Thanks again for the awesome script 

ok the for the explanation! WIll run myself and check that out!

On 5/9/2019 at 5:28 PM, mijas alhak said:

so there is blood runes runecrafting

Sure does!

21 hours ago, mortrik3982 said:

Does this support making earth tiaras? I cant seem to figure out how to set it up if it does.

No sorry, it's only for runes

18 hours ago, stonedgzuz94 said:

Quick question, when I am only using a small pouch in the abyss it emptys the water runes after crafting the inventory but doesn't craft the runes from the pouch, it teles back to my house after removing the runes from the pouch. Any help? Thanks!

Will check this out right now!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mijas alhak said:

i mean like zeah blood runes does it support it. if it does i buy it 

YEs it does bloods on Zeah

2 hours ago, mrklutch65 said:

It does do bloods on Zeah. One comment on the blood rune crafting Khaleesi it seems like it will not use the agility shortcut when running from the essence mine to the veneration altar when the script is trying to venerate the essence blocks. I I am referring to once you have mined a full inv of essence blocks.

Will take a look, but should be fine ...
Does it run all the way around or waits at the shortcut?

Edited by Khaleesi

When running the script and using small, medium and large pouch at zmi, it'll empty the first two pouches, and once those runes have been crafted and large pouch emptied, it will click the cosmic rune, go to the tab for inventory, then click on the altar

also, it's kind of slow for adding the runes to the pouches

Edited by OgreAllOver

19 hours ago, mrklutch65 said:

Ends up running all the way around. I will test again now on Mirror.

I see ... that was on the normal client or was that on mirror?
Whats your agility lvl?

12 hours ago, OgreAllOver said:

When running the script and using small, medium and large pouch at zmi, it'll empty the first two pouches, and once those runes have been crafted and large pouch emptied, it will click the cosmic rune, go to the tab for inventory, then click on the altar

also, it's kind of slow for adding the runes to the pouches

How do you add them quicker?

11 hours ago, 4head4head4head said:

Is there support for using Fairy rings with ardy cloak/ring of duelling to restore run energy? Would be useful for ironman

Depends what runes you wanna craft

Just ran on both stealth and mirror for 15 mins each. It seems like with both stealth/mirror the script does not detect the agility shortcut when you are running from the mine to the dark altar. When running back to the mine from the dark altar it uses the shortcut flawlessly but it also outlines the shortcut in green (does not outline the shortcut in green when running from mine to dark altar). Also, the shortcut from the blood altar to the mine works.

• Like 1