Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

On 4/2/2019 at 9:21 PM, Explainlogic said:

Hi,

I just purchased this bot, it works fine at ZMI's but im not happy with the way its doing it.

i dont want it to put runes into my rune pouch, thats for one,

i want it to click the actual altar instead of running all the way into it and than click it.

it also doesnt click the ladder from afar, it always runs behind the ladder and than click it,

can you fix the pathing please. it shud click those things from afar, like normal players wud do.

and what is this mirror screen mode everyone is talking about?

kind regards. 

Mirror mode is an optional method of botting that OSBot offers. You can get it through buying VIP status, either monthly or permanently etc.

On 4/2/2019 at 10:21 PM, Explainlogic said:

Hi,

I just purchased this bot, it works fine at ZMI's but im not happy with the way its doing it.

i dont want it to put runes into my rune pouch, thats for one,

i want it to click the actual altar instead of running all the way into it and than click it.

it also doesnt click the ladder from afar, it always runs behind the ladder and than click it,

can you fix the pathing please. it shud click those things from afar, like normal players wud do.

and what is this mirror screen mode everyone is talking about?

kind regards.

Will take a look at this :)

• Like 1

I'm runecrafting nature runes in Abyss. The bot runecrafts the pure essence in my inventory, but then it left clicks on my pouches (does not empty) and then quickly teleports using glory without taking out and runecrafting the remaining essence.  Could you please fix this?

EDIT: After I enabled shift-click drop on settings, it fixed this issue. Thanks for the bot!

Edited by IVIc Beast

On 4/24/2019 at 9:17 AM, IVIc Beast said:

I'm runecrafting nature runes in Abyss. The bot runecrafts the pure essence in my inventory, but then it left clicks on my pouches (does not empty) and then quickly teleports using glory without taking out and runecrafting the remaining essence.  Could you please fix this?

EDIT: After I enabled shift-click drop on settings, it fixed this issue. Thanks for the bot!

Glad you found it :)

17 hours ago, Yuzuhime said:

can i have the trial please ? i want to try this before buying it

Enjoy!

15 hours ago, msf420 said:

could u possibly make it for when it teles to edge to click on the bank from where he teles to.... instead of walking into the bank then clicking the bank??? does that make sence?

Will take a look at it :)
Make sure to zoom out some more to run it more smoothly

2 hours ago, gbaby149 said:

Hey I have a couple KHAL scripts and they tend to be incredible. would love to try this one out real quick. Thanks friend

Enjoy the trial