Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

On 2/23/2019 at 5:57 AM, puzzled said:

Can I please be refunded. I just bought it because I saw posts about master/slave but it's not on the menu apparently.. My run time is <30s.

Post in the refund section on the forum, Store related stuff is not mine to decide :)
I never said it ws added? I probably said I was going to take a look into it soon ^^

7 hours ago, domeyoudoyou said:

doesn't chisel blocks at zeah rc, i have chisel in last inventory slot.

by the way should i have my camera zoomed out or default zoom? 

Can you show me the setup you have and what settings you used to start it?

37 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy!

Okay, a couple questions. When selecting the ZMI teleport option, it deposited my tele runes I had in my inventory. Therefore, it was walking back through enemies instead of teleporting unless I happened to craft the proper runes that trip. Is this how it was designed to function?

Also, what does the "Full Banking" option do?

Thanks.

Gets stuck every couple runs at ZMI. Says walking back No TP runes. Just keeps clicking on the bank, then exiting without selecting the currency rune.

Risky Path to Altar, Ourania tele to Bank.

Air rune for banking.

Small + Med pouch, NPC Contact.

Monkfish eat at 75%.

No antiban enabled.

Standard client (no mirror).

After running it a bit longer, it seems to get stuck when its walking back from the altar (no TP runes) and needs to withdraw food to eat.

Edited by Holthuysen

For Abyss runecrafting does this support teleporting to clan wars portal to bank & regain run energy?

For example:  runecraft through Abyss > tele to clan wars > bank at clan wars > run to portal > glory tele to edge > runecraft through abyss

And are you able to select which obstacles you want to use inside the abyss?

21 hours ago, Holthuysen said:

Okay, a couple questions. When selecting the ZMI teleport option, it deposited my tele runes I had in my inventory. Therefore, it was walking back through enemies instead of teleporting unless I happened to craft the proper runes that trip. Is this how it was designed to function?

Also, what does the "Full Banking" option do?

Thanks.

Full bank option means your bank is full so it can press the depositall button instead of depositing 10 runes by right clicking them ..
It's a lot faster then normal banking

If you select Air rune as your banking rune, it should not deposit those ..

21 hours ago, Holthuysen said:

Gets stuck every couple runs at ZMI. Says walking back No TP runes. Just keeps clicking on the bank, then exiting without selecting the currency rune.

Risky Path to Altar, Ourania tele to Bank.

Air rune for banking.

Small + Med pouch, NPC Contact.

Monkfish eat at 75%.

No antiban enabled.

Standard client (no mirror).

After running it a bit longer, it seems to get stuck when its walking back from the altar (no TP runes) and needs to withdraw food to eat.

Well I don't know what your are doing wrong but it works fine for me... if you want to have enough teleport runes every time, you should use a rune pouch

46 minutes ago, 7upSprite said:

For Abyss runecrafting does this support teleporting to clan wars portal to bank & regain run energy?

For example:  runecraft through Abyss > tele to clan wars > bank at clan wars > run to portal > glory tele to edge > runecraft through abyss

And are you able to select which obstacles you want to use inside the abyss?

ya you can choose with obstacles to use, and the CW method is not added..

Edited by Khaleesi

On 12/10/2018 at 5:48 PM, Khaleesi said:

Script is working fine, you are just missing something... Either a rune or pouch or whatever...
I run it for half an hour eveyr day to train my runecrafting

Just check the console logger and it will tell you are missing right away :)
Post me an image and show me your setup

That's probably why the others didn't work either, bcs you are doing the ZMI wrong way? 
Have you even selected the teleport method in the gui?

is there a reason why you only do 30 minutes a day?