Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

On 12/15/2018 at 4:42 PM, GCee said:

where are the proggies. Why am I the only one that makes proggies when i use khal scripts..?

People only tend to flame and post bug reports nowadays ...

On 12/16/2018 at 5:15 AM, maiameihana said:

can get trial please

enjoy

On 12/16/2018 at 9:11 AM, simonwu1995 said:

Runs perfectly for abyss, just seems ZMI stuck after dropping below 50% hp when set it as eating food below 50%

Taking a look at this

On 12/17/2018 at 11:32 AM, jackliv said:

is their an option for mud runes?

No sorry

On 12/18/2018 at 5:23 AM, kazel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

zmi alter keep empty the ourian teleport runes please fix

On 12/19/2018 at 1:49 AM, kazel said:

ZMI when need to eat, it get stuck in bank. please fix

looking into it

7 hours ago, laivituhave said:

Hi,

Could I get a trial please.

6 hours ago, hustl3r said:

Can i get a trial before i buy this script?

Enjoy all the trials

On 12/20/2018 at 2:50 PM, gman025 said:

Still having the issue with the abyss rc. It does not empty pouches at the alter

It's just clicking on them and teleport. same as filling at the bank. 

Rewokring the whole pouches part, since jagex removed the function to check how many essence are inside hte pouches it's more a bit of a guess and hoping for no misslcicks

On 12/22/2018 at 11:47 AM, Khaleesi said:

Rewokring the whole pouches part, since jagex removed the function to check how many essence are inside hte pouches it's more a bit of a guess and hoping for no misslcicks

I'm also experiencing the pouches not working properly in the abyss. its clicking fill instead of empty, I keep getting the message saying you cant add anything else to the pouches.  The option to check the pouch is still visible to me though fyi.

Hello!

I have this script purchased already and tested it a few years back. Didnt have luck with stealth injection and level 3s, as per usual.

Does the nature alter essence delivery "worker and master" still work? Any known bugs with it? Would like to get up in this again because I have a legit never botted 2k+ total account I would like to get RC up on.... damn RC.

Also, if I use 2 different computers, 1 with the bots, the other with the non botted main "master", does that achieve anything in the realm of detection?

Thanks!

I just payed for the script. it seems to be running to the alter and teleporting around fine, it just doesnt use any of the pouches. and in the settings the pouches options are greyed out so i cant click them, same with the option to repair pouches via abyss. Also why is lava runes called "Lava runes | RoD" ? what does RoD mean.

image.png.e12877e344c7ecc5ccbc3adefb635458.png

Edited by redman12

53 minutes ago, redman12 said:

I just payed for the script. it seems to be running to the alter and teleporting around fine, it just doesnt use any of the pouches. and in the settings the pouches options are greyed out so i cant click them, same with the option to repair pouches via abyss. Also why is lava runes called "Lava runes | RoD" ? what does RoD mean.

image.png.e12877e344c7ecc5ccbc3adefb635458.png

RoD = Ring of Dueling.