Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

This script got me banned on a near maxed zerker, why does it do the exact same route every time even though I’ve turned humanlike paths and antiban on while doing Lavas?

And it can’t even repair pouches which is like the easiest thing to do. Press NPC contact and space bar thru dialog. Honestly unreal how you can just let the script be available to the public like this when it doesn’t even work properly.

Avoid this script unless you wanna get banned.

On 7/27/2018 at 7:47 AM, Horrid said:

This script got me banned on a near maxed zerker, why does it do the exact same route every time even though I’ve turned humanlike paths and antiban on while doing Lavas?

And it can’t even repair pouches which is like the easiest thing to do. Press NPC contact and space bar thru dialog. Honestly unreal how you can just let the script be available to the public like this when it doesn’t even work properly.

Did you leave the script on for more then 2 hours? When you do lavas constantly for 2 hours without even a small break, looks real suspicious to jagex.

On 7/27/2018 at 11:47 PM, Horrid said:

why would u bot an account u care bout

On 7/27/2018 at 1:47 PM, Horrid said:

Paths are always random because they are generated by the webwalker by random... So there is no way it will walk the same path twice in a row.
NPC contact also works fine here, Just tested it and completed it without an issue 4 times in a row?!

I would like it if you can provide some more info if you want to make a bug report about npc contact or anything else.
Because with the info you gave me I can't really work with or I don't know what your exact issue was ...

Script works properly, been working properly for 3 years now...
RC is just high bann rates bcs very good money making, just have to be carefull ^^

Edited by Khaleesi

@Khaleesi Great bot so far just a couple of problems I've encountered.
1) At ZMI bot logs out when pouch starts to degrade, it doesn't try to contact Dark Mage even though it has the runes available (runes are available in rune pouch). However, it will contact the dark mage if the relevant runes (astral, cosmic, air) were made after rune crafting, thus in the inventory. Hope this makes sense.

Is this a bug or are rune pouches not supported yet?
If rune pouches aren't supported yet can there be a workaround? Maybe an option to force the bot to use contact NPC even if the client deems there to be insufficient runes.
Also, small request if possible - at ZMI can the bot empty the pouches by using shift click? The bot empties the pouches like this when using the abyss.

Logs:
[INFO][Bot #1][08/05 09:34:45 PM]: Loading ...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/05 09:35:01 PM]: Loading ...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/05 09:35:50 PM]: Loading ...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/05 09:36:13 PM]: We don't have the right runes
[INFO][Bot #1][08/05 09:36:17 PM]: Terminating script Khal AIO Runecrafter...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/05 09:36:17 PM]: Successfully updated signature.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/05 09:36:17 PM]: Script Khal AIO Runecrafter has exited!

2) When using the abyss and house tabs to get back to back sometimes the bot clicks the exit portal in the house and the bot gets stuck outside the house.
Nothing in the logs that point out a bug, but after observing the bot I noticed after using the house teleport tab sometimes the client will immediately click the ground (maybe it's trying to click my rejuvenation pool?) and if the camera was at a low angle (close to the ground) it would accidentally click the exit portal.

Cheers

Edited by JDamms
clarity

On 8/5/2018 at 12:09 PM, JDamms said:

@Khaleesi Great bot so far just a couple of problems I've encountered.
1) At ZMI bot logs out when pouch starts to degrade, it doesn't try to contact Dark Mage even though it has the runes available (runes are available in rune pouch). However, it will contact the dark mage if the relevant runes (astral, cosmic, air) were made after rune crafting, thus in the inventory. Hope this makes sense.

Is this a bug or are rune pouches not supported yet?
If rune pouches aren't supported yet can there be a workaround? Maybe an option to force the bot to use contact NPC even if the client deems there to be insufficient runes.
Also, small request if possible - at ZMI can the bot empty the pouches by using shift click? The bot empties the pouches like this when using the abyss.

Logs:
[INFO][Bot #1][08/05 09:34:45 PM]: Loading ...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/05 09:35:01 PM]: Loading ...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/05 09:35:50 PM]: Loading ...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/05 09:36:13 PM]: We don't have the right runes
[INFO][Bot #1][08/05 09:36:17 PM]: Terminating script Khal AIO Runecrafter...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/05 09:36:17 PM]: Successfully updated signature.
[INFO][Bot #1][08/05 09:36:17 PM]: Script Khal AIO Runecrafter has exited!

2) When using the abyss and house tabs to get back to back sometimes the bot clicks the exit portal in the house and the bot gets stuck outside the house.
Nothing in the logs that point out a bug, but after observing the bot I noticed after using the house teleport tab sometimes the client will immediately click the ground (maybe it's trying to click my rejuvenation pool?) and if the camera was at a low angle (close to the ground) it would accidentally click the exit portal.

Cheers

1) Rune pouch isn't supported yet for NPC contact, will have to take a look at that.
Or put a few cosmic/astral/air runes in your bank so it can withdraw them :)

2) Do you know the exact status on the paint when this happends?
    Will also take a look for some kind of failsafe to enter the portal again...

Script updated to V2.34:
- Fixed Shift empty pouches in ZMI

Will be online in a few hours.

Edited by Khaleesi