Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

On 5/19/2018 at 3:35 AM, keldra1993 said:

does this script include a farming mode? where u can run the script on like 6 clients and have 3 of them crafting and 3 of them bringing the crafters essence?

No it does not support master/Slave method.

On 5/19/2018 at 8:40 PM, littlebot said:

all rune crafting with pouches via the abyss is very risky because you can die so easily and lose all your pouches. could you code the script to bank upon death, grab a glory and go grab the pouches and tele to back to edge when finished and then hop worlds? Also when i die i end up in falador so this could be the problem if u already coded that in lumbridge for example. 

also would be beneficial to add another nature rune crafting option besides questcape and abyss and that is using the necklace of passage to get to the fairy ring near the wizards tower. This is beneficial because the quest cape is such a daunting requirement whereas the necklace of passage is like 500gp

Ya I know it's risky at abyss :/ 
Didn't add any deathwalk to this script yet, might take a look to rework that part soon.

Can always take a look at that method.

Hey Khal just bought script!!!

Astra runes not working, it just keeps trying to use the bank and closes interface then opens again then same thing.

Also ZMI, is very bad I have rune pouch and dust staff it docent even want to teleport even when the teleport is available,

If u want more information please let me know, I was using Mirror Mode, maybe thats why?

Hmm, bot isn't working at all. Tried doing astrals first, bot just stood there and opened the settings tab. Tried ZMI, worked for the first run but then banked everything in the inventory and couldn't get back into the bank. Now I tried doing abyss/natures, it opened the bank, closed it straight away, and then logged out.

Edited by Fake Boyeh

Astral running works flawlessly for me.
The one and only thing i realised at the ZMi, is banking all the runes req. for teleport. at lower lvl-s i dont craft the actual runes I need for teleport. Wich means it stucks with teleporting.
Otherwise im pretty happy about this script of urs, aswell as the Crafter!
Thank you very much <3

21 hours ago, NIUKID said:

working on rebuilding a main account. getting all quest requirements. got 53 RC with this. thanks!

Glad to hear!

18 hours ago, HRMok said:

Hey Khal just bought script!!!

Astra runes not working, it just keeps trying to use the bank and closes interface then opens again then same thing.

Also ZMI, is very bad I have rune pouch and dust staff it docent even want to teleport even when the teleport is available,

If u want more information please let me know, I was using Mirror Mode, maybe thats why?

Check your logger for astrals. Let me see if I added Dust staff to ZMI :)

17 hours ago, Fake Boyeh said:

Hmm, bot isn't working at all. Tried doing astrals first, bot just stood there and opened the settings tab. Tried ZMI, worked for the first run but then banked everything in the inventory and couldn't get back into the bank. Now I tried doing abyss/natures, it opened the bank, closed it straight away, and then logged out.

Check the logger, you are porbably missing some runes bcs your pouches are broken
You need lunars to repair them

29 minutes ago, ckibbi said:

Astral running works flawlessly for me.
The one and only thing i realised at the ZMi, is banking all the runes req. for teleport. at lower lvl-s i dont craft the actual runes I need for teleport. Wich means it stucks with teleporting.
Otherwise im pretty happy about this script of urs, aswell as the Crafter!
Thank you very much <3

Don't your craft enough runes to teleport?

Edited by Khaleesi