Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

6 hours ago, furn said:

Looked like an awesome bot, just bought it yesterday. Was running Abyssal nature runes. Tried to login this morning – banned. Ran it for 4 hours, you have been warned.

"Ran it for 4 hours" that's probably the reason for your ban. RC and Agility are the easy way out

@Khaleesi ZMI mode: It tries to empty pouches too fast. I was using Medium+Large and tried Large only.

Crafts runes, tries to empty first pouch too fast = fails, second try = success, crafts runes again, tries to empty second pouch too fast = fails, second try = success. It seems to happen every time.

And I think it tries to walk a bit too far when going to the ladders(from tele spot), nobody else walks behind the altar there. I'm using quick pray. (this is just feels weird when my character is only one doing it)

EDIT: Now it empties the pouch just fine when I'm using only one..

Also, sometimes it starts running to the other side of lava (when going to the ladder).

And if it drinks last dose on Stamina potion it will start banking immediately (it gets one empty spot if you have that "destroy vials automatically" thing on).

Edited by Seriously
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2018 at 11:58 AM, Seriously said:

"Ran it for 4 hours" that's probably the reason for your ban. RC and Agility are the easy way out

On 7/4/2018 at 7:10 PM, subskill said:

What do you mean by that? I also had a similar experience. How should you bot RC? like an hour at a time or? 

^ This. I'm confused. How should I be running it differently. Instead of providing a solution, you just kinda slammed me for something that you seem to think is obvious @Seriously. Yet, if the answer is so obvious, why not just help us out? I don't understand why it's so difficult to point out my error and provide me with some insight on my flaw.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2018 at 5:58 PM, Seriously said:

@Khaleesi ZMI mode: It tries to empty pouches too fast. I was using Medium+Large and tried Large only.

Crafts runes, tries to empty first pouch too fast = fails, second try = success, crafts runes again, tries to empty second pouch too fast = fails, second try = success. It seems to happen every time.

And I think it tries to walk a bit too far when going to the ladders(from tele spot), nobody else walks behind the altar there. I'm using quick pray. (this is just feels weird when my character is only one doing it)

EDIT: Now it empties the pouch just fine when I'm using only one..

Also, sometimes it starts running to the other side of lava (when going to the ladder).

And if it drinks last dose on Stamina potion it will start banking immediately (it gets one empty spot if you have that "destroy vials automatically" thing on).

Ok so it tries to empty too fast after crafting runes, will have a look at that with your setup.
Does it walk behind the altar every single time? or is it lmore random?
Ya but is it worth banking again to withdraw 1 more essence after drinking the last dose?

On 6/27/2018 at 2:46 AM, pablo1234 said:

@khaleesi Purchased the script today. Haven't run it as I am waiting for the blood rune expansion and was just wondering when that might come out.

Thanks,

Pablo

I currently do not have acces to a high lvl RC account ... Need to get myself one first.

On 7/20/2018 at 7:38 PM, krawnyk said:

Script runs great but I noticed it will get stuck at times on Dark Mage text when using NPC contact when attempting to repair pouches at ZMI

Will take a look at it! :D

Script updated to V2.33
- Updated NPC contact spell

Let me know if you still have troubles with it
New version will be online in a few hours :)

Edited by Khaleesi