Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Hey @Khaleesi, Im looking for a RC script, i may have asked you for a trial before but i was unable to use it. Maybe it was Czar, i cant remember but i would like to ask one more time for a trial please. Much appreciated , - J-Banco

On 3/14/2017 at 3:31 PM, WhiteBeard said:

just bought it and it seems to have some trouble with the dialogs clicking on the wrong options

What method are you doing?

Bug report Template: @WhiteBeard

- Mirror or regular client?

- What mode/altar?

- Which settings did you use in the GUI?

- Printscreen

hey try using this @WhiteBeard, I saw someone else using it so im going to guess its the way Khal would like it. Idk. GL

•  
Edited by J Banco

21 minutes ago, J Banco said:

Hey @Khaleesi, Im looking for a RC script, i may have asked you for a trial before but i was unable to use it. Maybe it was Czar, i cant remember but i would like to ask one more time for a trial please. Much appreciated , - J-Banco

What method are you doing?

Bug report Template: @WhiteBeard

- Mirror or regular client?

- What mode/altar?

- Which settings did you use in the GUI?

- Printscreen

hey try using this @WhiteBeard, I saw someone else using it so im going to guess its the way Khal would like it. Idk. GL

•  

sorry im at work atm but i used mirror mode it happends when i quest runemysteries gui settings default

hey not sure how often you look at bugs but have an issue crafting lavas, sometimes the script will not hit magic imbue and then endlessly loop trying to craft lavas from my earth runes so I can't really leave it to run by itself atm as it inevitably gets stuck and would probably get me banned

other than that incredible script taken me to nearly 70 rc no ban so well worth it

EDIT: my bad not really a bug realised this happens when my script timer happens to go off in the fire altar so when it comes back from break it is past the 'Entering Ruins' status which contains the code for casting imbue and loops between 'Select Earth runes'/'Crafting Runes', maybe you could fix that still :)

Edited by Jack Mulquiny

Bug report Template: 

- Mirror or regular client? reg

- What mode/altar? abyss natures

- Which settings did you use in the GUI? both anti ban options small med pouch stams

- Printscreen

1e7519a34dc7ce8c1a0215025aafabab.png

keeps getting stuck here and on wild side of ditch

bug report #2

Bug report Template: 

- What mode/altar? astrals tele group

- Which settings did you use in the GUI? both anti ban options small med pouch stams

- Printscreen

stat script at bank with earth staff and seal of passage and it just sits there and does nothing

Edited by keganh

Bug report Template: 

- Mirror or regular client? mirror

- What mode/altar?

lavas.png.504198290a754e186a3531a487f23351.png

- Which settings did you use in the GUI? antiban/human paths on

- Printscreen

after casting imbue and making lavas out of the essence in my inventory the script will move the mouse to the top left corner for a few seconds before taking out the remaining essence in my pouches, because of this by the time it removes the essence from my pouches imbue has run out. It then tries to make my remaining essence into lava runes and after it fails a couple times it will cast imbue again, it does not do this every run but is a bit of an issue and astrals are the most expensive part of lava running and using double the amount x number of runs isn't ideal. Couple smaller things maybe you could have the script logout if it gets through a stack (essence/RoD etc.) instead of clicking on it indefinitely and possibly multiple attempts emptying pouches as I've seen it fail the first time and not try again leading to looping/inefficency :) thanks for the great script though and for still working on it :)

Edited by Jack Mulquiny

How successful have you guys been with this script? RC in my opinion is the red spot in the game, so fucking hard to bot. Have caught so many bans w/ other scripts though.

I've always taken so many extra precautions with botting RC, kinda just gave up now. If anyone has gotten to 80+ recently, i would love to know! <3  

On 17-3-2017 at 10:24 AM, Jack Mulquiny said:

hey not sure how often you look at bugs but have an issue crafting lavas, sometimes the script will not hit magic imbue and then endlessly loop trying to craft lavas from my earth runes so I can't really leave it to run by itself atm as it inevitably gets stuck and would probably get me banned

other than that incredible script taken me to nearly 70 rc no ban so well worth it

EDIT: my bad not really a bug realised this happens when my script timer happens to go off in the fire altar so when it comes back from break it is past the 'Entering Ruins' status which contains the code for casting imbue and loops between 'Select Earth runes'/'Crafting Runes', maybe you could fix that still :)

looking at this right now.

On 22-3-2017 at 7:06 PM, keganh said:

Bug report Template: 

- What mode/altar? abyss natures

- Printscreen

1e7519a34dc7ce8c1a0215025aafabab.png

keeps getting stuck here and on wild side of ditch

bug report #2

Bug report Template: 

- What mode/altar? astrals tele group

- Printscreen

stat script at bank with earth staff and seal of passage and it just sits there and does nothing

Check the logger, it will tell what is going on, maybe you are missing something?

On 23-3-2017 at 3:54 AM, Jack Mulquiny said:

Bug report Template: 

- Mirror or regular client? mirror

- What mode/altar?

lavas.png.504198290a754e186a3531a487f23351.png

- Which settings did you use in the GUI? antiban/human paths on

- Printscreen

after casting imbue and making lavas out of the essence in my inventory the script will move the mouse to the top left corner for a few seconds before taking out the remaining essence in my pouches, because of this by the time it removes the essence from my pouches imbue has run out. It then tries to make my remaining essence into lava runes and after it fails a couple times it will cast imbue again, it does not do this every run but is a bit of an issue and astrals are the most expensive part of lava running and using double the amount x number of runs isn't ideal. Couple smaller things maybe you could have the script logout if it gets through a stack (essence/RoD etc.) instead of clicking on it indefinitely and possibly multiple attempts emptying pouches as I've seen it fail the first time and not try again leading to looping/inefficency :) thanks for the great script though and for still working on it :)

Will take a look, sorry for slow response.

EDIT: I check and it should ever click a earth rune on the altar when magic imbue is not active..
I tested all possible scenarios aswell.. :/ Also didn't go to the top of my screen for once, thats probably the antiban you are using in the scripts?

20 hours ago, AdvancedRico said:

i noticed when botting it pulls out two food to eat and if im already a full hp it eats the 2nd piece of food, is there an option to where i just stops at full and not eat that 2nd piece?

You can choose the eat HP in the GUI right?

Edited by Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter