Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

Can i get a trial for this one? Its sexy, and does it support lunars?

Enjot the trial, sure does.

ERROR][bot #1][10/26 12:36:41 AM]: Error in bot executor!

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.osbot.aux

at org.osbot.rs07.event.WebWalkEvent.<init>(ho:163)

at org.khal.runecrafterv2.b.nul.j(t:535)

at org.khal.runecrafterv2.e.c.cON.A(n:35)

at org.khal.runecrafterv2.e.c.cON.j(n:215)

at org.khal.runecrafterv2.e.c.CoM3.j(m:117)

at org.khal.runecrafterv2.KhalRunecrafter.onLoop(fb:125)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vk:145)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Law Runes balloon is completely broken sad.png I've wanted to use it for over a week now, but this webwalking has stopped me

It's not the law rune crafting... it's the client or your computer not being able to use the webwalker.

Try to restart the client and try again ^^ Also try in injection if you are trying in mirror mode.

I started the script for astrals and it gets stuck just going in and out of bank at moonclan, any idea what im doing wrong?

edit * I ran it once i helped it get to the astrals, and now its back to just opening and closing bank

nvm, fixed it, it  didnt pick up runes for teleing in the rune pouch . Could think of a way to implement that for ya script

Edited by Eggbert10

I started the script for astrals and it gets stuck just going in and out of bank at moonclan, any idea what im doing wrong?

edit * I ran it once i helped it get to the astrals, and now its back to just opening and closing bank

nvm, fixed it, it  didnt pick up runes for teleing in the rune pouch . Could think of a way to implement that for ya script

Ya will be taking a look to add that :)

Will keep you updated

[iNFO][bot #1][10/26 10:58:27 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[iNFO][bot #1][10/26 10:58:27 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[iNFO][bot #1][10/26 10:58:28 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[iNFO][bot #1][10/26 10:58:28 PM]: Terminating script Khal AIO Runecrafter V2...
[WARN][bot #1][10/26 10:58:33 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[ERROR][bot #1][10/26 10:58:33 PM]: Caught thread death in EventExecutor
[iNFO][bot #1][10/26 10:58:33 PM]: Successfully updated signature.
[iNFO][bot #1][10/26 10:58:33 PM]: Script Khal AIO Runecrafter V2 has exited!

Law Balloons:

what do I do about this? I terminated it manually. it was stuck for about 10 min

Might have missed the comment, but does this support ZMI or will it in the future? 

Hopefully upcoming week, was delayed a bit :/

[iNFO][bot #1][10/26 10:58:28 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!

[iNFO][bot #1][10/26 10:58:28 PM]: Terminating script Khal AIO Runecrafter V2...

[WARN][bot #1][10/26 10:58:33 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...

[iNFO][bot #1][10/26 10:58:33 PM]: Successfully updated signature.

[iNFO][bot #1][10/26 10:58:33 PM]: Script Khal AIO Runecrafter V2 has exited!

Law Balloons:

what do I do about this? I terminated it manually. it was stuck for about 10 min

Where did it get stuck?

Trial, also ZMI Support ETA?

Hopefully upcoming week, was delayed a bit :/

Bot gets stuck while running cosmic runes and requires user input(for example to turn view so I the bot would see altar) else the never ending cycle of 5 minute logging out and relogging proceeds. There are no errors in the logger and this is the location of this bug:

Untitled.png

Also when rune pouch breaks down script gets stuck on "Opening bank" status, I have to open bank for it to repair pouches by npc contact and continue runecrafting.

Edited by botbotter666

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter