Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

When using house tab, how do i get it to open door for glory tele? it just keeps trying to tele on glory with the door shut

Yes render doors open :)

Go to options> click on the house>Render doors open (On)

Only issue I've encountered doing lava runes is it randomly quits and logs out. No breaks enabled.

at what position?

Is there anyway to get a trial?

Sure have fun

Yes render doors open smile.png

at what position?

Sure have fun

I also sometimes get a problem with the house tab that it will click to go outside of my POH and then it just get stuck at the portal? not sure if this has come up before just giving you a heads up but happened to me twice now. Other than that it seems to be running flawless!

Edited by Healy yay

I also sometimes get a problem with the house tab that it will click to go outside of my POH and then it just get stuck at the portal? not sure if this has come up before just giving you a heads up but happened to me twice now. Other than that it seems to be running flawless!

Are you using breaks by any chance?

Are you using breaks by any chance?

Yes i am didnt think of that! that could of been the reason for the second time but the first time the script had only been running for about 15 mins and i dont set my breaks to go for atleast 90 mins. I'm going babysit it now as i got some time and see if it comes up again and ill let you know :)

Thanks for getting back to me so fast!

Yes render doors open smile.png

at what position?

Sure have fun

It will do a 1-X number of rounds before it does this. I've seen it do 1 and go back to Castle Wars back and immediately shutoff.

Bought 20K P.ess, 100 binding necklaces and 100 duel rings. Bank is 110% stocked. Been looking for other causes, but no pattern.

Also, (i'll get a screenshot when it happens again) two times now has the bot teleported to duel arena, back half way to the mysterious ruins it stops and doesn't go in. Not sure what causes it.

It will do a 1-X number of rounds before it does this. I've seen it do 1 and go back to Castle Wars back and immediately shutoff.

Bought 20K P.ess, 100 binding necklaces and 100 duel rings. Bank is 110% stocked. Been looking for other causes, but no pattern.

Also, (i'll get a screenshot when it happens again) two times now has the bot teleported to duel arena, back half way to the mysterious ruins it stops and doesn't go in. Not sure what causes it.

Check the console log, it should contain the info why it stops :)

Add me on skype: Khaleesi.bot

Need HELP! I keep dying while doing nature runes through the abyss. i checked the logger and it just says loading then it says we died :(. i have my emergency Tele set at 50% hp. ive seen it get stuck trying to use a pick axe to get into the second layer and just get swarmed by mobs. also is there away to put in some kind of pouch collector? that would be really nice then it could find pouches then glory back to edgeville and load inv and start runecrafting :) thanks again for this amazing Script.

Need HELP! I keep dying while doing nature runes through the abyss. i checked the logger and it just says loading then it says we died sad.png. i have my emergency Tele set at 50% hp. ive seen it get stuck trying to use a pick axe to get into the second layer and just get swarmed by mobs. also is there away to put in some kind of pouch collector? that would be really nice then it could find pouches then glory back to edgeville and load inv and start runecrafting smile.png thanks again for this amazing Script.

You can slo get pkd by pkrs, can't change that :/

Ya I was already thinking of adding deathwlking

Hey does this work with mirror mode? And can i please get a trial !

No doesn't work proper on mirror, some client issue freezes the client.

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter