Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

bought the script, pretty decent so far, but it sometimes gets stuck in this spot, and doesn't do anything and just stays there...

ntOy3Xn.png

This is when I was doing abyss cosmics. It happens quite rarely, but when it does it just breaks the whole thing

What does the script status say when you get there?

Can you get me a printscreen of the whole screen, can't do much with only the minimap :)

What does the script status say when you get there?

Can you get me a printscreen of the whole screen, can't do much with only the minimap smile.png

It says walking to cosmic altar or something. I'll printscreen the whole screen when it happens again, but there's not much to see lol.

EDIT: It happens when it presses on "burn down boil", i think the bug is related to that because it was unchecked in the abyss menu when choosing the options. and it does say "Walking to cosmic rift". I accidentally closed the script before taking ss but yea.

pNuYP47.png

Edited by wwwat

Ya all I want to see is the script status smile.png

Maybe possible to check the logger aswell? (Settings-> show logger)

I just edited in the screenshot, look at post above. the logger doesn't show anything related to the issue, and the script status was "Walking to cosmic rift". Although I noticed that it clicks on the burn down boil, when I think it isn't supposed to.

edit: RIP lol somehow i died with graceful :(

Edited by wwwat

noticed something that happens pretty rarely. but once in awhile (im assuming its due to lag) ill end up with a random item in my inventory (fire rune, draman staff etc.) and the bot will not bank it, it will just continue to work with it in the inventory.

im running cosmics in the abyss with 3 pouches

like i said its only happened twice in 44-67 rcing so nothing big just letting you knowsmile.png

awesome script tho.

Edited by cmeadow

It says walking to cosmic altar or something. I'll printscreen the whole screen when it happens again, but there's not much to see lol.

EDIT: It happens when it presses on "burn down boil", i think the bug is related to that because it was unchecked in the abyss menu when choosing the options. and it does say "Walking to cosmic rift". I accidentally closed the script before taking ss but yea.

pNuYP47.png

This doesn't show me the paint ... that was basicly the only thing I needed -_-

Ran it for 6 hours and did happen once.

i do that mate and still buggs out, what invy do you suggest?

You are missing somehting in your inventory to make the lava runes..

If you show me your inventory setup I can tell you what's missing smile.png

noticed something that happens pretty rarely. but once in awhile (im assuming its due to lag) ill end up with a random item in my inventory (fire rune, draman staff etc.) and the bot will not bank it, it will just continue to work with it in the inventory.

im running cosmics in the abyss with 3 pouches

like i said its only happened twice in 44-67 rcing so nothing big just letting you knowsmile.png

awesome script tho.

Will have a look at this, could be due lagg indeed :)

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter