Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

I litearlly bought this script yesterday and maybe ran it a total of 4 hours before i went to bed and i have already recieved a 2 day ban for botting? I thought this was premium anti-ban

I will be inquiring a refund

Correction: You ran it for 11 hours and 15 mintues smile.png

A premium anti-ban doesn't mean your safe botting ... botting always holds a risk.

Botting during the weeks always has higher risks then in the weekens, do some research before you bot smile.png

me too i had the same problem. My refund request was closed without any comments so i guess i will be going through pay pal for my refund as per the user agreement i accepted when i purchased.

You said you used it 1 day right

You got a runtime of 26 hours and 27 mintues in 1 day?

Isn't quite hard to find you as a bot when you bot that long ...

Probably because it got denied, might wanna ask someone why smile.png

If a refund was done by paypal an you'll be banned from this bot

Read the rules for more info. 

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Don't know how to delete posts.. but yeah 

Correction: You ran it for 11 hours and 15 mintues smile.png

A premium anti-ban doesn't mean your safe botting ... botting always holds a risk.

Botting during the weeks always has higher risks then in the weekens, do some research before you bot smile.png

Kind regards

Khaleesi

In anycase, I didn't run it for the 11 hours and 15 minutes straight. I know how to bot, run it for an hour, pause it and do it myself for a bit, switch it back.

Ik abyss is a lot more monitored i guess, i will still use the script maybe will just try something else, any recommendations? i'm 68 runecrafting and i would like to at least make my money back from the script.

Edited by ALLRATSGETKILLED

Hey khaleesi , Could you please look at speeding up the astral runecrafting? I was getting around 18k xp per hour With doubles... I just switched up my bank order to make it a little faster although it looks very bot like when you stand a few squares away from 'birds eye jack' then it waits a few seconds every time before banking... Also it stands right infront of the altar for a few seconds before crafting.

Hey khaleesi , Could you please look at speeding up the astral runecrafting? I was getting around 18k xp per hour With doubles... I just switched up my bank order to make it a little faster although it looks very bot like when you stand a few squares away from 'birds eye jack' then it waits a few seconds every time before banking... Also it stands right infront of the altar for a few seconds before crafting.

yes it's due to new new osbot walking methods... they changed the whoel behaviour :s

I'll take a look firts thing tomorrow!

Khaleesi

Just want to say if your using injection you will get flagged straight away and from there it is easy to pick out your account for ban. First line of defense is the client so using mirror mode is highly recommended. I used Khal's script for quite a while (quote my time ran if you like) on mirror and was fine.

• Like 1

It's not for a lot of people ... You just need to stop harras my topic like this.

There over 100 users on this script and ya runecrafting is high bann rate because the cash/hour is insane too.

Botting is all about taking a risk or a nice reward, the higher the risk the higher the reward.

I suggest you to do some research on how to bot.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter