Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

LOL, sorry that gave me a good laugh biggrin.png

I guess that's actually possible after all xD

You just need 3 more inventory spots for the runes.

But you can bring all the pouches instead.

But I guess only high lvls got the pouches right? xD

You shoul ddo natures abyss anyway when you want to have a decent profit/hour 

Khaleesi

well i will make a list of thing that need to be fixed/added in orderarrow-10x10.png for this scipt to work well. (abys)

-obstacle : i whant to use only mining and thieving, but the bot go on the other obstacle whille i set it up for mining and thieving

-glory: when my first glory is out of charge, the bot fail to equip a newarrow-10x10.png fuly charged glory

-glory: impossible to charge my glory at hero guild

-glory : sometime double teleport to edge

-run: no potion + use energy at wrong place ( will run in safe zone but will go out of energy in dangerous zone (abyss+ wildy)

-lack of food suport while in the abys

-no emegency teleport (pkerarrow-10x10.png + bad luck in abyss hapen)

my setting are: altar : nat/ food suport: shark / eat at 80%/ obstacle: pick axe + eyes / pouch small+medium+large / TP glory

----------------------------------------------------------

nature (shoparrow-10x10.png)

there is also a npc that unote yourarrow-10x10.png ess instead of using general storearrow-10x10.png

other than that, most script are flawless, i could run nature at shoparrow-10x10.png for 20 hour+ with no problem

thx, and  i hope it will help you fix the abyss tongue.png

Edited by banjo

well i will make a list of thing that need to be fixed/added in orderarrow-10x10.png for this scipt to work well. (abys)

-obstacle : i whant to use only mining and thieving, but the bot go on the other obstacle whille i set it up for mining and thieving

-glory: when my first glory is out of charge, the bot fail to equip a newarrow-10x10.png fuly charged glory

-glory: impossible to charge my glory at hero guild

-glory : sometime double teleport to edge

-run: no potion + use energy at wrong place ( will run in safe zone but will go out of energy in dangerous zone (abyss+ wildy)

-lack of food suport while in the abys

-no emegency teleport (pkerarrow-10x10.png + bad luck in abyss hapen)

my setting are: altar : nat/ food suport: shark / eat at 80%/ obstacle: pick axe + eyes / pouch small+medium+large / TP glory

nature (shoparrow-10x10.png)

there is also a npc that unote yourarrow-10x10.png ess instead of using general storearrow-10x10.png

other than that, most script are flawless, i could run nature at shoparrow-10x10.png for 20 hour+ with no problem

thx, and  i hope it will help you fix the abyss tongue.png

Hello,

Thx for the feedback, since abyss just got released there needs to be stuff fixed/ updated :D

I'll keep those in mind.

I heard about the NPC at the general store and i'll update this soon!

I really do appreciate the time you spend for this post.

Khaleesi

Im trying to do nature in the abyss and when i start at edgville it just stands there at the bank with the booth open (says waiting for input)

(when it gets working it also doesnt swap a full glory to stops after 6 runs.. PLease fix this thank you.

Sorry to be a pain but would you be able to give us an ETA on this problem being fixed <3

Edited by weaponsarmy
  • Like 1

Hello,

Thx for the feedback, since abyss just got released there needs to be stuff fixed/ updated biggrin.png

I'll keep those in mind.

I heard about the NPC at the general store and i'll update this soon!

I really do appreciate the time you spend for this post.

Khaleesi

Im trying to do nature in the abyss and when i start at edgville it just stands there at the bank with the booth open (says waiting for input)

(when it gets working it also doesnt swap a full glory to stops after 6 runs.. PLease fix this thank you.

Sorry to be a pain but would you be able to give us an ETA on this problem being fixed QwPha8E.png

Script updated to V0.12:

- Nature shop method has been changed to use the NPC instead.

Abyss:

- Obstacles got fixed, will interact right now

- A new glory will be taken if needed

Need to be done

- the running in safe zones (Osbot methods willr un automatically, making it impossible to turn it off, will submit a error report for this)

- food support in abyss

- anti-pk ( didn't get killed once running script for 12 hours??)

- emergency teleport

- Energy pots support in abyss

Next update will be soon!

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Just did a test on your script, Doesn't click past the (warning sign entering wilderness) - But works once you click it once.

Bugs out (withdraw new glory) when you get back to the bank - Reloaded the whole client and tried to rerun script once i equipped new glory and it stills bugs out saying (withdraw new glory) tested 3x

Also bugs out when enter the abyss some times just stands there and takes damage from monsters (general - interacting with mage zamork) but im in the abyss. x2 this happened

When mining them things also attacks the monsters instead of hitting the mining place (auto retaliate is off)

Still double teleport to edgeville some times.

(fire rune ROD) doesn't work when i try to use my bags as well sad.png apart from that its flawless! - Withdraws 1 air rune then manually logs out ?

Running nature's through the abyss still doesn't work for me. Please can we get this fixed sad.png

Apart from that this is the best script and thank you for taking the time to respond to bugs for me.

I will be buying this scipt for 6 friends once this nature bug is fixed QwPha8E.png asap please and thank you

Edited by weaponsarmy
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO RuneCrafter