Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

On 18-10-2017 at 8:00 PM, timtimmay123 said:

Trial please sir? Seems like this may be the best premium but I’m not sure yet I would love to try it :)

Enjoy

2 hours ago, Bauer428 said:

Hey sorry if this was brought up before. Does this support master/slave? Didn't see it on your list of things it does. If it does support how likely are the chances your main will get banned on a legit client,playing,while running slaves on a bot client?

This script does not support master/slave setup.
I currently also don't have any experience about the bann rates of that :/

Those methods are usually private scripts ^^

• Like 1

On 10/1/2017 at 5:56 AM, morocco said:

change your botting manners bro i did 20hr 3 days straight also for my 2 day ban, but i've gotten 80-84 rc last 4 days with much better habbits ( still botting over 6hr easily) not even vip ( i'll be getting mirror mode tho). trust me my acc was 38 rc last week when i bought khal AIO, now i'm a beast and i made over 120-140k astrals already made like 16m in 4 days low key botting.

always try to talk to people in between, if i see it's starting to get crowded i enable my input and disable paint for a 30 sec chat, so they believe i'm legit. i think it's working wonders for me as i believe jagex flagged my ip and account last tuesday

is that account banned yet? (22 days later)

1 hour ago, obotix said:

account banned at 70 rc blotting just  around 2hrs a day.. probably due to some afk deaths as previously noted...

Nothing to do with afk deatsh at all... its just botting in general.
RC is probably the highest bann rate of all skills due to the insane mpney u earn from it.

If you bot ona  bad moment that mods sweep teh area you are screwed :/
Can't change much about that