Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, KdotKing said:

So i have tried this script out at the Ardy course and its just so botlike Im not going to able to use it. The convenience of the Ardy course is not having to move your camera angle to click on any of the next obstacles, this script changes the camera and and makes it seem like youre doing more work than is necessary. Along with that issue it will click to begin an obstacle and while the character is starting it will click the box 2-3 more times to try to start. Its almost as if the script is impatient making, it look very bot-like. I have tried this on both mirror mode and injection with the same result. 
I trust in your other scripts but this just seems very very detectable. 
Thank you for the trial.

I don't have access to ardy course at this point, it might not be updated since barely anyone uses it and I don't get reports of it...
Other courses have updates regularly, but ardy and relleka just need a 5 min update ^^

• Heart 1

38 minutes ago, Frax said:

i would like to suicide bot it for another day to see how effective it is, is that possible before buying packages from your list? just testing banchances right now b4 starting bot farm or such lol.

Suiciding agility is probably the worst ting you can do ^^

Edited by Khaleesi

Great script, I havent had any issues using it so far.

However I did notice this on the Pollnivneach course:

• The bot always uses the mini-map to get closer to the monkey bars and always clicks on the same tile, every time.
  • The green "click box" for the monkey bars does not render until the character is in a certain range.
  • The bot does not click on the monkey bars until the green box appears and the character is in that specific tile.

7f185614adbfc38e4a023199964e3648.png

Out of curiosity, was this by design?

Edited by Biggums

On 7/7/2020 at 7:49 PM, Biggums said:

Great script, I havent had any issues using it so far.

However I did notice this on the Pollnivneach course:

• The bot always uses the mini-map to get closer to the monkey bars and always clicks on the same tile, every time.
  • The green "click box" for the monkey bars does not render until the character is in a certain range.
  • The bot does not click on the monkey bars until the green box appears and the character is in that specific tile.

7f185614adbfc38e4a023199964e3648.png

Out of curiosity, was this by design?

I will be updating Polli, Relakka and ardy tomorrow :)

On 7/15/2020 at 9:50 PM, traumav2 said:

trial? might buy

Enjoy!

On 7/17/2020 at 5:51 PM, Hawtzy said:

Could i trial this too pls?

Enjoy!