Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Adding more to my post above, there are just too many problems with the script to run agility pyramid without babysitting it and restarting every 5-10 minutes. 

1. If Spirits of Elid quest isn't finished, when the script banks to refill waterskins, it will use waterskins on the empty fountain indefinitely.

2. If you run out of waterskins in the middle of a pyramid run, it will just freeze up and stand there dying, same with food. 

3. The camera angle is very static, and very non human like. It interacts with obstacles without turning the camera.

4. Adding to the camera angle issue above, the script will misclick the start of the course instead of the rocks to turn in the pyramid randomly, causing it to start another lap with the pyramid in the inventory. Since it weighs so much, under 75 agility you fail at a significantly higher rate.

5. Cakes seem to be causing an issue. If you added support to just buy Choc Ice from the vendor in Nardah when banking, it would remove the issue Cakes are causing with their 2/3 and 1/3 item ids.

Personally feel like a lot of things need polished up in order for this to be even remotely functional. Im a veteran user of almost all of your scripts, but I'm pretty disappointed with this so far :(

On 7/1/2020 at 9:53 AM, KdotKing said:

Trial please? 

On 7/1/2020 at 11:56 AM, pikabot22 said:

A few problems with using cakes on agolity pyramid. It gets stuck trying to "Eating a 2/3 cake" when it already ate it and there's only a 1/3 left. Also when it fails and falls to the base of the pyramid its getting stuck there as well

On 7/1/2020 at 12:18 PM, pikabot22 said:

1243531838_Screenshot_20200701-051547_RemoteDesktop.thumb.jpg.ec303c332e4d432cc9c043c0bfed985b.jpg

This is the spot that they're referring to i believe as I posted above. There are other spots that get stuck as well. Can you please take a look into this issue?

On 7/1/2020 at 2:24 PM, brownface said:

Hey can i snag a trial off ya? Interested in purchasing.

On 7/1/2020 at 5:15 PM, shahidka said:

When running this course it ends up stuck on this location eventually and the idle countdown changes but never actually keeps going unless you manually step away...

Still love the script 😉

3.PNG.41329c449d5c0cd6f3adafa7cfadcf1b.PNG2.PNG.95bfa995b5eff23a9fb2bd4a4312b3f7.PNG1.PNG.678a34011e73341b60a43e662eabf2a8.PNG

Thx, will be fixed in next release

On 7/2/2020 at 10:04 AM, pikabot22 said:

Adding more to my post above, there are just too many problems with the script to run agility pyramid without babysitting it and restarting every 5-10 minutes. 

1. If Spirits of Elid quest isn't finished, when the script banks to refill waterskins, it will use waterskins on the empty fountain indefinitely.

2. If you run out of waterskins in the middle of a pyramid run, it will just freeze up and stand there dying, same with food. 

3. The camera angle is very static, and very non human like. It interacts with obstacles without turning the camera.

4. Adding to the camera angle issue above, the script will misclick the start of the course instead of the rocks to turn in the pyramid randomly, causing it to start another lap with the pyramid in the inventory. Since it weighs so much, under 75 agility you fail at a significantly higher rate.

5. Cakes seem to be causing an issue. If you added support to just buy Choc Ice from the vendor in Nardah when banking, it would remove the issue Cakes are causing with their 2/3 and 1/3 item ids.

Personally feel like a lot of things need polished up in order for this to be even remotely functional. Im a veteran user of almost all of your scripts, but I'm pretty disappointed with this so far :(

1. Will check it out, should just withdraw new waterskins
2. Weird, will also check
3. The less interaction witht he game, the les sliekly for a bann, also includes camera... Basic antiban of moving mcamera and mouse doesn't really work anymore nowadays :/
4. So it didn't sell the top, just missclick stairs? Hard to fix a missclick ... :/
5. Will test run with cakes

On 7/2/2020 at 12:27 PM, Slim Bow said:

Could I have a trial please?

On 7/2/2020 at 3:00 PM, Frax said:

trial please

On 7/2/2020 at 3:01 PM, HorsemanHC said:

Can I get a trial please? I've liked and it looks like I may buy if I get along with it! Thanks in advance!

Enjoy all the trials

Edited by Khaleesi

So i have tried this script out at the Ardy course and its just so botlike Im not going to able to use it. The convenience of the Ardy course is not having to move your camera angle to click on any of the next obstacles, this script changes the camera and and makes it seem like youre doing more work than is necessary. Along with that issue it will click to begin an obstacle and while the character is starting it will click the box 2-3 more times to try to start. Its almost as if the script is impatient making, it look very bot-like. I have tried this on both mirror mode and injection with the same result. 
I trust in your other scripts but this just seems very very detectable. 
Thank you for the trial.

On 7/1/2020 at 5:15 PM, shahidka said:

When running this course it ends up stuck on this location eventually and the idle countdown changes but never actually keeps going unless you manually step away...

Still love the script 😉

3.PNG.41329c449d5c0cd6f3adafa7cfadcf1b.PNG2.PNG.95bfa995b5eff23a9fb2bd4a4312b3f7.PNG1.PNG.678a34011e73341b60a43e662eabf2a8.PNG

Should be fixed in V2.05, will be online in a few hours.

Edited by Khaleesi