Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Hello Khal,

Great work on the script. I just used the bot on the werewolf agility course for over an hour (started it at 60 agility), observing it the whole the time. I know it just got released but I just wanted to point out a few things that I think you could change to improve the bot.

1. Exp rates in this course are about 60k through 72k an hour when done manually. The bot was averaging 45k/h when I ran it. I think using stamina potions is crucial to reaching potential exp rates in this course, more so than rooftops courses. 

2. The bot clicks the "hurdle" obstacles multiple times each time it attempts to jump one (the three bars you got to jump) even with double click setting off, and most of the times on the second click and third click it will click on the opposite side of the bars from side to side (don't think a human would do this). I think one click would be good enough, maybe 2 clicks max but clicking the same spot.

3. The bot waits for health to drop really low when failing the zip line (even though I put in settings for bot to eat when health around 65%-70%). Ex. bot started eating food when I got down to 2 hp ( my hp lvl 80+)

4. Perhaps a bit more camera movement will seem more human like when crossing the pipeline and going near the zip line area at random intervals.

5. Maybe have the bot go through the center pipe 90% of the time while the other 10% it goes through either the left or right.

Edited by Emerald12

7 hours ago, Henkzwart said:

Could I get a trial? Already got 2 of your scripts. :)

Enjoy! :D

2 hours ago, Emerald12 said:

Hello Khal,

Great work on the script. I just used the bot on the werewolf agility course for over an hour (started it at 60 agility), observing it the whole the time. I know it just got released but I just wanted to point out a few things that I think you could change to improve the bot.

1. Exp rates in this course are about 60k through 72k an hour when done manually. The bot was averaging 45k/h when I ran it. I think using stamina potions is crucial to reaching potential exp rates in this course, more so than rooftops courses. 

2. The bot clicks the "hurdle" obstacles multiple times each time it attempts to jump one (the three bars you got to jump) even with double click setting off, and most of the times on the second click and third click it will click on the opposite side of the bars from side to side (don't think a human would do this). I think one click would be good enough, maybe 2 clicks max but clicking the same spot.

3. The bot waits for health to drop really low when failing the zip line (even though I put in settings for bot to eat when health around 65%-70%). Ex. bot started eating food when I got down to 2 hp ( my hp lvl 80+)

4. Perhaps a bit more camera movement will seem more human like when crossing the pipeline and going near the zip line area at random intervals.

5. Maybe have the bot go through the center pipe 90% of the time while the other 10% it goes through either the left or right.

Thx for suggestions, will take a look at this!

Great! working awesome so far got 65-80
Also, I've noticed on the ladder part of Polli, and the fish bucket in Relleka, the script clicks on the minimap to run closer, when in actual fact it's close enough that it could just left click directly on the obstacle, removing an unneccessary click, saving time, make more xp and it's probably a more realistic click tbh, no human would click on the minimap.. making it less suspicious? Could this be something you could add? Thanks mate

2 hours ago, Sick Cunce said:

Also, I've noticed on the ladder part of Polli, and the fish bucket in Relleka, the script clicks on the minimap to run closer, when in actual fact it's close enough that it could just left click directly on the obstacle, removing an unneccessary click, saving time, make more xp and it's probably a more realistic click tbh, no human would click on the minimap.. making it less suspicious? Could this be something you could add? Thanks mate

Will have to chekc those courses :)
WIll ahve my acc train up to enter them

2 hours ago, zennywop1 said:

Hey any possibility of a trial, considering buying asap :)

Sure enjoy!

5 hours ago, Sick Cunce said:

Hey man, where did you train that at ? and for how long/how often you set up the bot?

Thanks