Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

45 minutes ago, Nestor said:

I must agree. I have also noticed the same exact clicks.

Would be amazing to have this looked into. I haven't botted Agility in a while due to this. Wouldn't want to spend $$ on another Agility script >.<

Well what do you consider antiban then?
Antiban doesn't even exist ... It's just some bullshit that everyone used 2 years ago.
You can check skills or click whatever you want, it isn't gonna help you avoid banns anyway

Tell me what you want and I'll make it xD

On 11/21/2018 at 6:30 AM, freetheanimals22 said:

I have a picture of the spot where it breaks attached. It seems to be stuck on camera rotation and unable to progress forward. Zooming out further had no effect, which I also have a picture of me doing at max zoom (If you want it). 

Also a tad bit nit picking here but since this course is fairly short I noticed it seemed to like to click on the mini map to go to places during the one or two laps it worked which seems kind of odd considering how short this course is but I have no knowledge of why it does that just kinda curious since it's a small course. Thanks for the quick reply!

365644390_Botstuckatrellekkacourse.png.1f3077dade996eef99ac9b4e71db7433.png

Will take a look at this, my new accounts doesn't haves acces to this yet though :/

EDIT:
Updated Script to V1.73 for this, should be online in a few hours.
Let me know how it worked and if it happend sin other spots aswell

On 11/21/2018 at 11:38 PM, Eskrow said:

Used for around 4/5 hours over the period of 2 days, woke up this morning to a 1 day ban.. Lol yes a 1 day ban.. I got lucky, bot with caution.

Edit:  My 2 cents - No alching support to my knowledge, yet is a standard for other bots at this price. Would look into adding that feature I also noticed the supposed Antiban movement doesn't do anything at all. It's the same movements every time.

Antiban doesn't even exist ... It's just some bullshit that everyone used 2 years ago.
You can check skills or click whatever you want, it isn't gonna help you avoid banns anyway

Tell me what you want and I'll make it fpr you :)

Edited by Khaleesi

17 minutes ago, Arii said:

can you make it to where every single piece of mouse movement is random

Mouse movement actually are determined by osbot and I can't change the speed or the way it moves :/
I can only change things it clicks on or the delays between clicks ...

But do you exactly want, because mouse movements doesn't even matter... Does a mobile player have mouse movements? ?

18 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Tell me what you want and I'll make it fpr you :)

No idea. Do I write scripts? No I don't, so how would I know? I'm just a customer explaining issues with a product that I purchased. As for anti ban, I'm guessing what an Antiban does is simulate human movements and reaction times and/or recreating human like actions and I can bet it's not "just some bullshit that everyone used 2 years ago".

Edited by Eskrow

6 hours ago, Eskrow said:

No idea. Do I write scripts? No I don't, so how would I know? I'm just a customer explaining issues with a product that I purchased. As for anti ban, I'm guessing what an Antiban does is simulate human movements and reaction times and/or recreating human like actions and I can bet it's not "just some bullshit that everyone used 2 years ago".

Can you explain how getting banned is actual an issue with he script?

Then why are you telling me to make something that you don't even know yourself :???:
If you still fall for these "new engine", "undetectable", "best antiban" marketing tricks, then you clearly shoudl do some more research :)

I just told you I can't change the mouse movements, why are you asking to change it again?
It's a bot, not a human ... if it would be that simple there would be no banns on any script you know ...

3 hours ago, w0mack said:

Hands down the best agility script on the market! <3 

<3

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1

Really nice and good script, I love it!

But I used it yesterday for about 2 hours and got a 2 day ban now... ? (I use mirror mode.)

I'm glad I didn't get a perm ban because there is 110m+ on that account, lol.

Maybe change the "human behavior" a little bit? Different delays between the clicks etc.

Edited by MrSmokeFace

17 hours ago, MrSmokeFace said:

Really nice and good script, I love it!

But I used it yesterday for about 2 hours and got a 2 day ban now... ? (I use mirror mode.)

I'm glad I didn't get a perm ban because there is 110m+ on that account, lol.

Maybe change the "human behavior" a little bit? Different delays between the clicks etc.

Sucks to hear!

Going to take a look at the antiban this weekend and see if I can upgrade it :)

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility