Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Hey Khaleesi, I've been using the script and it's been working flawlessly. There is however a slight concern with Al Kharid's roof top course. The bot seems to be repeating the same exact clicks and mistakes for every run through it does. Not sure if the built in anti-ban for different patterns is working on mirrored client which is what I am using at the moment.

I have stopped using it for now, hope to hear from you. :)

Bought this script and used it on my Alt, it was banned but it was also botted on using a free script by mistake (thought i clicked the one i paid for).

BUT does this script currently work on mirrored mode? wanting to do seers course, saw some posts about it acting rather bot like at seers, any updates on that currently?

On 11/16/2018 at 7:33 PM, Nestor said:

Hey Khaleesi, I've been using the script and it's been working flawlessly. There is however a slight concern with Al Kharid's roof top course. The bot seems to be repeating the same exact clicks and mistakes for every run through it does. Not sure if the built in anti-ban for different patterns is working on mirrored client which is what I am using at the moment.

I have stopped using it for now, hope to hear from you. :)

WIll take a look at that right now

EDIT:
Script udpated to V1.72:
-Updated Al-Kharis rooftop

Should be online in a few hours
Let me know how it works on V1.72

19 hours ago, Zach4FitGirl said:

Bought this script and used it on my Alt, it was banned but it was also botted on using a free script by mistake (thought i clicked the one i paid for).

BUT does this script currently work on mirrored mode? wanting to do seers course, saw some posts about it acting rather bot like at seers, any updates on that currently?

Should have been fixed in the past update, zoom a bit further out :)
lemme know how it goes

4 hours ago, freetheanimals22 said:

The Rellekka rooftop course will often break on the first roof top and be unable to progress. Other than that so far it works pretty good.

Have you zoomed out far enough?
Can you take a screenshot for me?

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Zach4FitGirl said:

Okay so mirrored mode is supported? ill be buying vip tomorrow so i can try it out on this account, might try a burner acc first

Well a script doesn't support mirror mode ... Mirror mode SHOULD always support the script...
Else the mirror client is just broken...

Ther eis no difference in code for the script between both clients ... so nothing I can change ^^

55 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Well a script doesn't support mirror mode ... Mirror mode SHOULD always support the script...
Else the mirror client is just broken...

Ther eis no difference in code for the script between both clients ... so nothing I can change ^^

Ahh okay, thanks for the explanation, dont know much about scripting etc. But ill let you know what happens :D

I have a picture of the spot where it breaks attached. It seems to be stuck on camera rotation and unable to progress forward. Zooming out further had no effect, which I also have a picture of me doing at max zoom (If you want it). 

Also a tad bit nit picking here but since this course is fairly short I noticed it seemed to like to click on the mini map to go to places during the one or two laps it worked which seems kind of odd considering how short this course is but I have no knowledge of why it does that just kinda curious since it's a small course. Thanks for the quick reply!

365644390_Botstuckatrellekkacourse.png.1f3077dade996eef99ac9b4e71db7433.png

Used for around 4/5 hours over the period of 2 days, woke up this morning to a 1 day ban.. Lol yes a 1 day ban.. I got lucky, bot with caution.

Edit:  My 2 cents - No alching support to my knowledge, yet is a standard for other bots at this price. Would look into adding that feature I also noticed the supposed Antiban movement doesn't do anything at all. It's the same movements every time.

Edited by Eskrow
Review of Purchase
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility