Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

I got banned 3 hours after using this script sad.png can I get a refund for the script or another script for this one because I only have one members account and I cant risk running this script again on it.

Can I switch it to your aio fishing script?

You can't get banned that fast of a script, that was a delayed bann from another script you were using before.

They probably flagged you this monday and learned what more about bots by monitoring your account, thats something they do a lot lately ..

ok well then it wasn't your script but I cant afford to make another account with membership can I switch to your aio fishing script so I can bot in f2p? I wont be able to use the agility script again so if I can switch scripts that would be very appreciated.

You can't get banned that fast of a script, that was a delayed bann from another script you were using before.

They probably flagged you this monday and learned what more about bots by monitoring your account, thats something they do a lot lately ..

ok well then it wasn't your script but I cant afford to make another account with membership can I switch to your aio fishing script so I can bot in f2p? I wont be able to use the agility script again so if I can switch scripts that would be very appreciated.

Yu'll have to make a refund request or a trade request so the staff can decide ^^

OK so this script doesn't work properly on Rellekka rooftops course. If it picks a mark at the southern edge of the second rooftop with a hole it wont get past the next obstacle. It just stands there and does nothing. If there is no mark of grace there or the mark is at somewhere else it works just fine.

I'll take a look at this issue, thx for the report!

Done!

love u mang QwPha8E.png

workin on stats to use your RC script - gotta get dat agility up and there are no free scripts - will likely buy this one unless it's as bad as the others! (which I highly doubt) :P 

Edit: suggestion for future update: automatic course switcher. Start at gnome w/ appropriate teleports 

loving the script so far man, it hasn't got stuck at all

Edited by jasper644
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility