Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Because you can get snapdragon herbs for 10 tickets from that course. Soooo... it's like training herblore and agility at the sametime because if my googling is correct the only other way to get snapdragon weed is either farming or high level bosses.

Well, if you do get Brimhaven added I'd buy it for sure. Though the complexity of Brimhaven agility arena makes it difficult to add. But nevertheless keep me updated if you do add it!

Well, if you do get Brimhaven added I'd buy it for sure. Though the complexity of Brimhaven agility arena makes it difficult to add. But nevertheless keep me updated if you do add it!

Ya it's fairly complicated indeed, I'll have to rewrite a whole new handler for this course.

Gonna see how complicated it is and if I find some time to do it :)

Khaleesi

I am also having an issue with the script going very slowly with detecting and it uaually misclicks about 2 times before hitting ybe obsticle correct. Not sure if thats intentional.

Draynor rooftop is going really slow, averaging 2-3k exp per hour. Al kharid rooftop is glitched like crazy. Sometimes it never starts, last night i watched it run 2 laps still only averaging 3k exp per hour because of how slow it moves. Came back 1 hour later to find it clicking random tabs to stay logged in just standing on a rooftop woth only the two courses i watched it finish. Basically atanding on a roof doing nothing but staying logged in for an hour.

Im using the newest client in regular mode (mirror hates me and my computer)

I am also having an issue with the script going very slowly with detecting and it uaually misclicks about 2 times before hitting ybe obsticle correct. Not sure if thats intentional.

Draynor rooftop is going really slow, averaging 2-3k exp per hour. Al kharid rooftop is glitched like crazy. Sometimes it never starts, last night i watched it run 2 laps still only averaging 3k exp per hour because of how slow it moves. Came back 1 hour later to find it clicking random tabs to stay logged in just standing on a rooftop woth only the two courses i watched it finish. Basically atanding on a roof doing nothing but staying logged in for an hour.

Im using the newest client in regular mode (mirror hates me and my computer)

Ya it's due to new client version, a new update will be live soon.

You probably didn't even use the latest osbot client though smile.png

More info will folow shortly.

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.37:

- Updated interactions

Let me know if anything is wrong :)

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Hey thanks for the trial. Doing wildi Course but there are some problems. Its only coming to 23k xp p/h, where as before I was getting 34-40k doing it myself.

Sometimes it fails an obstacle and carries on, I think unless you successfully do all the obstacles (run back and complete the one you failed) you dont get the 499 xp drop at the end.

It would be nice to have stamina potion option as well.

Edit - Injection Mode on OS X

Edited by Jando32

Hey thanks for the trial. Doing wildi Course but there are some problems. Its only coming to 23k xp p/h, where as before I was getting 34-40k doing it myself.

Sometimes it fails an obstacle and carries on, I think unless you successfully do all the obstacles (run back and complete the one you failed) you dont get the 499 xp drop at the end.

It would be nice to have stamina potion option as well.

Edit - Injection Mode on OS X

Wildy will be updated this evening smile.png

Once I have more info about the update I'll post it.

Why do peoplestill ask for stam pots, I NEVER ran out of energy on any course of whole runescape...

What are you wearing or doing that you run out of energy? ohmy.png

but I'll add an option for stam pots since it's requested a few times, even though I see no point in using them xD

Khaleesi

are the higher level roof top courses good to go? like they are updated and stuff with the update today

Yes they are, except ardougne course and wildy course need a small tweak.

If you have any issues, just hit me up and i'll have ti fixed asap smile.png

thank you for the trial, oh generous khaleesi! I'm at Seers and it somehow opened up the bank deposit box and was stuck there for a bit. Probably just needs a failsafe or something, overall looks like a really nice script!

It should close the depositbox, but i'll take a look at it smile.png

Thx for the report! QwPha8E.png

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.38:

- Fixed closing depositbox

- Aswell fixed closing collectionbox

Should be live very soon!

If you ecounter anyb issue, please let me know.

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility