Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

anyone reported to get banned on this script?

I had just finished a 20 hour run with it (with a 5 hour break ever 5 hours) and not been banned, also been using it since 50 agility and am currently a little way from 78.

On a different note, would it be possible to add alching to the script? So that in gaps during roof-tops it alchs a selected item? It would give it a really good selling point on top of it already being an amazing script. Just a suggestion.

• Like 1

I had just finished a 20 hour run with it (with a 5 hour break ever 5 hours) and not been banned, also been using it since 50 agility and am currently a little way from 78.

On a different note, would it be possible to add alching to the script? So that in gaps during roof-tops it alchs a selected item? It would give it a really good selling point on top of it already being an amazing script. Just a suggestion.

No I can't add alching to it. The client is already slow to handle most opf the objects, imagine alching in meanwhile ...

That would just be awfull :s

I'm sorry, but I can't do this..

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Hey on seers village it miss clicks every now and then the tight rope like 2-3 times do you think you could fix it? Otherwise the script is a beast!

It's a bot bro, not a human.

Does this script also support brimhaven agility arena?

No. Why would you want that? XP/H and profit is much better at other courses, could probably add it if there's a good reason to :)

Could I get a free trial please? smile.png

Yeah, read the first post :)

2 questions.

Do you have to pay every month for this bot if im a lifetime sponsor (im not yet)?

How many accounts can you run at the same time using this script? (i.e. do I have to make multiple auth purchases?)

Thank you in advance.

One-time payment, unlimited auths :)

• Like 1

First off, thank you for the trial. I love the script!

But im curious to know why i got this message.

[WARN][bot #1][08/30 12:57:44 AM]: Class [name=org.khal.agility.KhalAgility] attempted to access your RS username!

Ya I rewrote the script for V0.105, Alek changed the method to return the OSbot username instead of the account name :)

Khal

It's a bot bro, not a human.

No. Why would you want that? XP/H and profit is much better at other courses, could probably add it if there's a good reason to smile.png

Yeah, read the first post smile.png

One-time payment, unlimited auths smile.png

Profit may not be the worlds best and if spent on pure xp it's around 18k/h. But I feel like it's a lower ban-rate since nobody does it anymore so it's not a hot spot. But I don't know.

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility