Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

brought this today tried it, it worked great on rooftops ran for 2 hours flawless but however like the above comment it would miss-click several times.

e.g wilderness course, after completing the course it will click and miss the tube and the player would run behind it, the bot would then click on the rope :/

ran for 1 hour at wildy after 20 mins i stopped as soon as i noticed this to reduce the chance of being caught.

Suggestion. would it be possible to add cakes into the food drop list? :)

I take it you guys have never done agility legit? From someone who once got 99 agility legit, that's how you do agility, click lots of times on each obstacle and lots of clicks, you do miss because the clickable area is small and you want to go as fast as possible, so I'd rather have 3 misclicks and one right than wait 5 seconds to get one right. Get it? :)

Khaleesi

sure, from what i'm aware you have to actually complete the course for the full xp, in wildy it would miss click and move on to the next one sometimes skipping the rope swing and going straight to stepping stones, once it skiped straight to the log walk and did the wall climb.

if that's not right then its my bad sorry, 

I'll take a look at skipping these obstacles :)

just bought the script, seems to be okay for now

Though it literally mis-clicks every single time at the tight rope at seers village rooftop. 

fix inc? smile.png

otherwise great script so far.

EDIT - After further babying the script it seems if i turn the camera angle to face in the south direction (directly pointing at the rope) it will click it perfectly almost every time. Perhaps a good fix would be for the script to angle the camera south just before this obstacle is tackled? 

Thanks again, running flawless otherwise. 

2mpbspg.png

Edited by Delirium

just bought the script, seems to be okay for now

Though it literally mis-clicks every single time at the tight rope at seers village rooftop. 

fix inc? smile.png

otherwise great script so far.

EDIT - After further babying the script it seems if i turn the camera angle to face in the south direction (directly pointing at the rope) it will click it perfectly almost every time. Perhaps a good fix would be for the script to angle the camera south just before this obstacle is tackled? 

Thanks again, running flawless otherwise. 

2mpbspg.png

Ya the client interactiong are really annoying atm ... I'll see if I can make custom interactions to fic this.

Khaleesi

Bug report Template:

- Normal client or Mirror client?

Normal

- What course/ rooftop are you running

Seer's Rooftop with Teleports

- What is the issue?

There seems to be a little bug, at seers when it comes back to restart, it just stands there while spinning the camera around, does that for like a few minutes then continues on. I was using teleports, but I noticed another person standing there as well who wasn't ( clearly a bot too ) and when I finally go on he also starts working as well. 

- What is the script status, (can be seen in the paint)

"Interacting with Wall"

- Can you get a printscreen of it?

Not botting it atm, but all it is just standing in front of the bank rotating the camera side to  side

Edited by Mako

There seems to be a little bug, at seers when it comes back to restart, it just stands there while spinning the camera around, does that for like a few minutes then continues on. I was using teleports, but I noticed another person standing there as well who wasn't ( clearly a bot too ) and when I finally go on he also starts working as well. 

Can you please folow the bug report template? Can't help you iwith this information :(

Please fill it in so I can adress it quickly.

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility