Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Done, Enjoy

I'll have a look at polly course after work smile.png

Thx for the reports.

No problem, last night when I ran the script it teleported to Castle Wars using my Ring Of Dueling and accessed my bank about 2 hours into the script. It didn't take anything just deposited all my items in my inventory and equipment I was wearing. I figured it might have just been misclicked but then the second time running the script I decided to take off the pin for my account off osbot and bring no teleportation methods with me and after about an 30 Mins the script used the home teleport and I ended up in lumbridge just standing there until I logged out. It was really odd.

Edited by Spectrall

No problem, last night when I ran the script it teleported to Castle Wars using my Ring Of Dueling and accessed my bank about 2 hours into the script. It didn't take anything just deposited all my items in my inventory and equipment I was wearing. I figured it might have just been misc links but then the second time running the script I decided to take off the pin for my account off osbot and bring no teleported methods with me and after about an 30 Mins the script used the home teleported and I ended up in lumbering just standing there until I logged out. It was really odd.

what? There isn't even 1 teleport method in my agility script.

Not the ring of duelling and not home teleports ... 

There no such things as missclicks on ring of duellings or home teleports, thats just impossible ... 

That's no a missclick but a whole procedure ...

Never heard this before!

Can you get me a screenshot when this happends again?!

This is really really strange.

Khaleesi

what? There isn't even 1 teleport method in my agility script.

Not the ring of duelling and not home teleports ... 

There no such things as missclicks on ring of duellings or home teleports, thats just impossible ... 

That's no a missclick but a whole procedure ...

Never heard this before!

Can you get me a screenshot when this happends again?!

This is really really strange.

Khaleesi

That's what i thought too, i was really thrown off. I changed my password and took my account information off osbot just to be safe. It's never happened to me before until last night. 

Trial Request

Script name - Khal Agility

Member number - 18402

You already got a trial of agility at the moment.

Hello Khal. Your r/c script convinced me to get VIP. Have to level agility a bit first though, may I have a free trial?

Sure you got 24 hours smile.png

well im pretty disappointed tbh i bought the bot straight away ive been running for maybe an hour and it just stops working at random spots.

Then why don't you make a bug report (Template at first post).

With kind of posts you are not helping me nor yourself.

Course?

Rooftop?

Roofs?

Console log?

Printscreen?

Kind regards

Khaleesi

That's what i thought too, i was really thrown off. I changed my password and took my account information off osbot just to be safe. It's never happened to me before until last night. 

that's not normal ... I doubt osbot does that.

You can always ask a dev to check my source code, but my script doesn't do such things :s

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

You already got a trial of agility at the moment.

Sure you got 24 hours smile.png

Then why don't you make a bug report (Template at first post).

With kind of posts you are not helping me nor yourself.

Course?

Rooftop?

Roofs?

Console log?

Printscreen?

Kind regards

Khaleesi

that's not normal ... I doubt osbot does that.

You can always ask a dev to check my source code, but my script doesn't do such things :s

Khaleesi

Oh no i trust you and the bot itself, just took extra safety precautionary methods to protect my account haha. (Botting safe with my account since it's my main one so i'll probably have 90 in about a week or two for you to use for Ardougne)

• Like 1

Khal your agility scripts is amazing. I should've bought yours instead of Divinity's

Should've asked for a trial of his before buying, always do that on OSBot! :) You could always buy both :doge:

May I have a trail please? Thinkin of buying this script but wanted to test it first! smile.png

Click my signature to request a free trial m8 :)

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility