Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

got 1-60 agility on it so far, it's far more effective than manual clicking, few minor bugs, the wilderness course has a terrible bug where after you jump the rope, it just stands there doing nothing until you move the camera, only happens 3/10 times though so not bad. You have to babysit the bot otherwise you will get reported by other people when it freezes, especially in seers village. Same logic with every other bot though, talk whilst you are there so nobody will suspect reporting. Overally review: 8/10, pretty good. I also purchased Khal ogres, works flawlessly. Will be sure to check out more Khal content in the future.

• Like 1

Was trying the wilderness script today however this happened: Kept getting stuck when it was trying to click log. It's weird because it would do like 7-8 laps easily, but then every so often it would get stuck at this one part of the course.

http://i.gyazo.com/0c13fd618f77e9016166b651007f4500.png

On inspection, it seems that it has placed its cursor on the right part of the screen, it is hovering above it, however the option "cross-log" isn't being shown even though that's where the cursor is at. I tilted my screen camera a bit, and then it showed the option, and the script then clicked it...

This bug happens every so often...

EDIT:

Noticed the guy above me posted this:

got 1-60 agility on it so far, it's far more effective than manual clicking, few minor bugs, the wilderness course has a terrible bug where after you jump the rope, it just stands there doing nothing until you move the camera, only happens 3/10 times though so not bad. You have to babysit the bot otherwise you will get reported by other people when it freezes, especially in seers village. Same logic with every other bot though, talk whilst you are there so nobody will suspect reporting. Overally review: 8/10, pretty good. I also purchased Khal ogres, works flawlessly. Will be sure to check out more Khal content in the future.

Pretty much the bug I mentioned is this^ for the wildy course.

Edited by Umz

Considering buy this or Divinity's AIO Rooftopper! Don't know what to choose >.<

haha xD

Was trying the wilderness script today however this happened: Kept getting stuck when it was trying to click log. It's weird because it would do like 7-8 laps easily, but then every so often it would get stuck at this one part of the course.

http://i.gyazo.com/0c13fd618f77e9016166b651007f4500.png

On inspection, it seems that it has placed its cursor on the right part of the screen, it is hovering above it, however the option "cross-log" isn't being shown even though that's where the cursor is at. I tilted my screen camera a bit, and then it showed the option, and the script then clicked it...

This bug happens every so often...

EDIT:

Noticed the guy above me posted this:

Pretty much the bug I mentioned is this^ for the wildy course.

Ya this is an osbot interaction bug, I also mentioned that multiple times here.

I'll see what I can do to make a way around it to get it fixed ... 

Could i get a trial please smile.png

Sure have you 24 hours smile.png

Edited by Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility