Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

First of all: its a 2 day ban ... 1 day banns doesn't exist.

2nd: Anti-ban LOWERS the ban rate, doesn't lean you can't get banned at all...

Botting is a violation of runescape rules, causing your accoutn to get bannend if caught.

Osbot, nor the scripters are responsible for any banns.

You are taking the risk to bot on an account, taking a change to get banned.

So this is totally your desicion.

Khaleesi

i botted for 3 hours at canfis i set breaks for 3 hours but i was banned after 3 hours dude 

plus now that im unbanned and pass lvl 50 agility so i dont have to deal with the pole issue at canifis , its getting stuck at the falador rooftops as well. it stands there infinity not clicking on the next roof. This bot ltierally cant go more than 10 mins without getting stuck and just standing there doing nothing .

post-22063-0-03464300-1427639403_thumb.png

Edited by taagg

I love my trial time!

In varrock tho it got one time stuck on last roof and script spam clicked the last obstacle but my account couldn't move.

Maybe you could add something like this: when you fail some amount times trying to go to next obstacle it will move your account a bit on map and try again.

Otherwise falwless! (and falador is working also)

Seeing you everywhere haha.

Does this script support teleporting to bank (after completed lap) for the seers village course?

After kandarin diary 3 you can toggle camelot teleport to right outside bank, improving xp rates by 15k ish per hour.

Hmm I don't have that implemented. I also don't really have an account available who has that...

I can try to make a beta for it, but you'll have to test when it's on SDN wink.png

Khaleesi

I love my trial time!

In varrock tho it got one time stuck on last roof and script spam clicked the last obstacle but my account couldn't move.

Maybe you could add something like this: when you fail some amount times trying to go to next obstacle it will move your account a bit on map and try again.

Otherwise falwless! (and falador is working also)

Bought this script, it sometimes just moves mouse on the object and if it doesn't have an option, it'll just stand there do nothing, otherwise nice script, getting me those necessary levels, money well invested doge.png

Will try to run varrock and fally course at the evening, and i'll try to get it fixed.

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 2

Hi there,

Been using this script on the Polly course and sometimes it just stands there because the mouse is clicking on an empty wall. I will have to manually move my cursor to where it should click before the avatar continues. This happens quite often, every 10-20 minutes or so? It is quite annoying, can you please fix it? Similar situation happened for Seers Course as well. Many thanks and I really appreciate your help.

Best,

Shummy

Hi there,

Been using this script on the Polly course and sometimes it just stands there because the mouse is clicking on an empty wall. I will have to manually move my cursor to where it should click before the avatar continues. This happens quite often, every 10-20 minutes or so? It is quite annoying, can you please fix it? Similar situation happened for Seers Course as well. Many thanks and I really appreciate your help.

Best,

Shummy

Hello Shummy,

I'm aware that polly rooftop isn't running smooth for 100%.

There is an update planned for this issue and polly rooftop.

Thx for the report!

Khaleesi

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility