Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

2 hours ago, Bartukas said:

Hello Khaleesi, i have purchased your motherload script , hence accounts got banned ferly quick, even so script looks really good. Could i have a trial of your agility script please?

Mlm is pretty safe actually, so probably due to something else :/ Enjoy the trial!

On 8/15/2023 at 12:56 PM, Sunny453 said:

Hi Khal,

Love the script, I've been using the Agility pyramid a lot lately but just a few issues that prevent me from just leaving the bot to it, hope you are able to take a look at some point.

1 - is it possible to have a teleport out option when the bot runs out of food/waterskins, right now it waits to regain health and can just dies to desert heat. it's mainly an issue at lower agility levels

2 - on the subject of death, is it possible to extend the walking range to Lumbridge so at least if the bot dies it can walk back 

3 - If you haven't used the pyramid before it requires you to speak to Simon Templeton first, if you haven't then the bot just gets stuck when trying to give him the artefact. (caught me out a few times! 😅)

4 - bots get stuck at the top of the pyramid trying to grab the artefact when it has already been taken 

5 - bots sometimes get stuck on the East side on the ground floor, I think it's mainly if it fails the bridge part

[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 01:47:56 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3334, y=2828, z=0], [x=3345, y=2826, z=0], [x=3355, y=2828, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 01:49:35 PM]: We are lost - Please report

Cheers!

Hey Khal,

Did you manage to take a look at this?

4 hours ago, QuanChi9 said:

Notice even with staminas on me it wont sip them or eat food

Option works just fine, will need a lot more information then this if you claim it to fail... 😉

10 hours ago, Sunny453 said:

Hey Khal,

Did you manage to take a look at this?

Bene running it for weeks on my ironman no issues found... So I have no clue

9 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Option works just fine, will need a lot more information then this if you claim it to fail... 😉

Bene running it for weeks on my ironman no issues found... So I have no clue

Im trying to figure whats happening then. So far its done everything fine but use food or stams for me, good job on it btw its been steaming through the levels.