Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

On 10/21/2021 at 10:47 AM, xOhSnap said:

Hey mate - loving the good feedback so far, can i have a two day trial please?

On 10/24/2021 at 1:22 AM, MrBurnzah said:

Would love to try out this if possible in a trial

On 10/24/2021 at 7:06 AM, Elder_mauler said:

Trial please Khal :)?

On 10/24/2021 at 10:57 PM, ocvirek said:

I want to buy 1 agility bot, but I'm still deciding on which one to buy. May I get a trial for this one please?

Enjoy the trials! :D

On 10/21/2021 at 8:37 AM, nico2267 said:

i get 99 wc without problems, after that, i use the free trial agility script and dont get a ban, but yesterday i use the script, and get a Bot Busting Moderate (ban) for 1 day :c, i use the agility script of the same way what i used wc script, how can i make this not happen again ? 

Depending on where you bot could be a factor. In my personal experience Seers Village has a pretty high ban rate, Canifis was around the same but didnt get caught near as often as I did at Seers. Also check your break times, normally people arent clicking for hours on end doing agility like they do wc

• Like 1

As of today, the script isnt grabbing food out of the bank, at least in progressive mode. Havent tried selecting a specific rooftop. I've got "cake" selected for food and to eat at 40%. I have 100+ cakes in the bank, no PIN set, etc.

Other than that, loving the script! 10+ lvl 3 accounts have reach lvl 70 without a ban, great stuff

3 hours ago, BrownStar said:

As of today, the script isnt grabbing food out of the bank, at least in progressive mode. Havent tried selecting a specific rooftop. I've got "cake" selected for food and to eat at 40%. I have 100+ cakes in the bank, no PIN set, etc.

Other than that, loving the script! 10+ lvl 3 accounts have reach lvl 70 without a ban, great stuff

It will only take food whenever it needs food, won't take food when it's full hp :)

On 11/12/2021 at 10:51 AM, jonathanysp said:

Can I have a trial pls?

Take care

Enjoy! ;D

On 11/12/2021 at 10:05 PM, TeamAcno said:

What's the GIM success so far? I'm afraid if I get banned, the rest of the group would get penalized too :s just hate agility so much xD

Well it's hard to tell :D
Bann completely depends on you own style of botting. Take a lot of breaks and switch skills to lower bann rates