Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

16 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Make sure to take break once in a while, pretty important nowadays and logging out can do wonders :)

What would you say is decent run time? Everything I was seeing was like 2 hr max so I only did an hr, but thankfully it was only a temp ban at this point I’m just hoping my agil didn’t get reset 😂

9 hours ago, JBunderscore said:

What would you say is decent run time? Everything I was seeing was like 2 hr max so I only did an hr, but thankfully it was only a temp ban at this point I’m just hoping my agil didn’t get reset 😂

I try to use very short sessions with short breaks, seems to work good at this moment. If you have access to mirror mode use that it helps a lot for banns nowadays 
They don't really reset skills anymore, so shouldn't be a problem.

Hey Khal, I was wondering if I could get a trial to test out the script. Purchased Woodcutter and I love it and would like to try this one out. Thanks.

Edit: If there's a chance you could give a me a trial for motherload mine too, that would be amazing. Those are the two things I've been doing recently. Thanks again.

Edited by samule

4 hours ago, samule said:

Hey Khal, I was wondering if I could get a trial to test out the script. Purchased Woodcutter and I love it and would like to try this one out. Thanks.

Edit: If there's a chance you could give a me a trial for motherload mine too, that would be amazing. Those are the two things I've been doing recently. Thanks again.

Activated both for you :)
Enjoy!