Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Well Most people who sell these 99 agil accounts are using my scripts, they get 99 agil in about 25-30 days.
It's not really high bann rate if you find out the correct settings, Same goes for every script really

Oh I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the script, in fact i think it's fantastic.  When you say "correct settings", are you referring to proper breaks or other settings aswell? 

45 minutes ago, holden1914 said:

Oh I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the script, in fact i think it's fantastic.  When you say "correct settings", are you referring to proper breaks or other settings aswell? 

Ya break settings are usually the key nowadays. Short sessions work great ^^

To provide clarity to agility being a “risky skill”. If you are botting even 4-5 hours (with many breaks) ONLY on agility then yes you will have a higher risk of a ban. 
The key is HIGH amounts of diversity in your activities. Change up between 4-5 different activities per day and keep total play times less than 8 hours (across all activities combined). 
khal’s Agility script is one of the best I ve seen from many agility scripts elsewhere and I have found success with it as long as I keep activities diversified. Hope this helps you all. 
happy botting! :)

I was nervous the whole time cause i used it on my main to get quest requirements, but it got me from 30-60 agility flawlessly. I tried other bots and they were very botlike, but this one has the delay on clicks and i think it's one of the better bots. Would use it again on a main. I used short sessions, 30-45 minutes with 5-10 min breaks with a variance of 20%, incase anyone is wondering. 

• Like 1