Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Guest Harper Bug

I bought your script yesterday. Ran for about hour and half with three different random breaks to go from 52-54 agility. Amazingly, I woke up this morning to a 2 day ban lmao. This is the first time I’ve ever botted this account and I’m honestly shocked.  Not knocking your script or saying it’s your fault, botted at my own risk. But I thought I’d let ya know!

6 hours ago, Guest Harper Bug said:

I bought your script yesterday. Ran for about hour and half with three different random breaks to go from 52-54 agility. Amazingly, I woke up this morning to a 2 day ban lmao. This is the first time I’ve ever botted this account and I’m honestly shocked.  Not knocking your script or saying it’s your fault, botted at my own risk. But I thought I’d let ya know!

6 hours ago, Harpie Bug said:

Oh just realized I wasn’t logged in to the forum lol. I seen there was a big bot busy going on. Looks like I chose the wrong fucking time to try out botting again, it was on my main too so I already got my warning. Damn. Rip.

Ya probably worst luck ever ... :/
There was indeed a huge bann wave yesterday 😢

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility