Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

I am trying to have this bot run for a few minutes logout than log back in on its own. I have used osbot break settings and i just log out and never back in. Whats going on am i doing something wrong?

I am unsure what I did differently but it started to work once I restarted the client.

Edited by Tuttenzuzu

On 6/27/2019 at 12:00 AM, twinx12 said:

was thinking about botting agility, but i have heard that agility is the most common ban, is this true? id rather keep my 60+ all levels bot and manually do agility, its taken awhile to bot out every skill without ban 

I personally would not bot agility, very high ban rate. I did manage to get from 1-71 b4 ban. That was mirror mode and breaking for roughly 20 minutes every 55 minutes roughly

Edited by thuglifex

On 6/27/2019 at 1:00 AM, twinx12 said:

was thinking about botting agility, but i have heard that agility is the most common ban, is this true? id rather keep my 60+ all levels bot and manually do agility, its taken awhile to bot out every skill without ban 

Ya bann rates a pretty annoying on agility :/

On 6/29/2019 at 1:33 PM, thuglifex said:

I personally would not bot agility, very high ban rate. I did manage to get from 1-71 b4 ban. That was mirror mode and breaking for roughly 20 minutes every 55 minutes roughly

ya if you take a neoigh break and bot like max 1 hour a day you should be save I guess :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility