Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Hi Khal, 

purchased your AIO Agility script. Liking it so far. Having issues with the "disable input" option. Running in "stealth injection" client. Not sure if this is explicit to your script or a client problem. Disable input is selected but if i move my mouse across the script window, it responds. Not a huge issue but I'm doing other things on the computer at the same time so it causes issues if I mouse over. 

16 minutes ago, botnoob1234 said:

Hi Khal, 

purchased your AIO Agility script. Liking it so far. Having issues with the "disable input" option. Running in "stealth injection" client. Not sure if this is explicit to your script or a client problem. Disable input is selected but if i move my mouse across the script window, it responds. Not a huge issue but I'm doing other things on the computer at the same time so it causes issues if I mouse over. 

Restarted the script and it solved the issue. Still not sure if it was script or client based. Also, does the script include screen turning?

On 4-11-2017 at 4:10 AM, botnoob1234 said:

Restarted the script and it solved the issue. Still not sure if it was script or client based. Also, does the script include screen turning?

it's something with the client and the game atm, sometimes it bugs and you can't disable it :(
Not a major issue though

On 4-11-2017 at 8:35 AM, jamieprev said:

Trial please and thank you <3

On 4-11-2017 at 9:38 AM, kylebauer123 said:

Does this script support Ardy rooftop? and if so- when was the last time it has been confirmed to be working?

thanks! 

Ya should be fine, I honestly don't ahve a clue.
gave you a trial so you can test it :)

On 4-11-2017 at 8:53 PM, sixhunnid said:

can i have a trial please

Enjoy the trials!

> ~ 10 hours of running this script in injection mode this weekend landed a 2 day ban thismorning. Longest proggy was only ~4 hours. Had antiban selected, even enabled input occasionally and chatted with people...

Debating VIP for mirror but don't want to waste the money if it's just going to lead to further bans still.. :(

Got instabanned with a crappier bot client that shall not be named, but starts with epic, i know im dumb but thats what i used 5 years ago so i just started it up, started a new account and bought your Kahls motherload, currently at 78. Need some agility though, think i could get a trial on this? I know my post count is low, like i said just starting with this.

Edited by crozej

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility