Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

So i enjoy using your scripts, i have two and im looking at a third. they run smooth and never have a problem with the bot itself. however.. ive been banned at least 8 times. and i never bot for more than an hour and a half at a time. im getting sick and tired of paying for membership multiple times just to get banned. whats going on? is there something im doing wrong? literally never once have i botted more than 2 hours at a time, and never more than 8 hours in a day. what can i do to prevent this? i will be a regular customer when buying your scripts. but not if im going to continuously get banned... i use a free woodcutting bot and i get banned less using that for 6 hours at a time on different account then i do using this one.... so something is wrong here. is there anything you can do for me to compensate my time and money? or give me some advice? or maybe even work on a better anti ban? Something? im very dissatisfied and angry i have to keep creating new accounts frequently nd buy membership just to get banned days later.. i just dont get it. this script in particular bans me the quickest...any ideas or help would be appreciated. please and thanks...

On 26-2-2017 at 6:20 PM, ewhale28 said:

Trial please would like to test before buying

On 27-2-2017 at 4:05 PM, Aptal said:

may i have the 24h trial please?

15 minutes ago, egolifting said:

Trial If possible matie! 

On 26-2-2017 at 9:48 AM, Lsd said:

hey thinking of buying this, does the agility pyramid work / how well?

enjoy the trials :)

For the agility pyramid

The next deadman mode season is less than 3 weeks away, can you please add an option to just loot the pyramid top each lap without having to sell it every lap, this will enable deadman mode players to actually use this script instead of us dying and losing all our gold.

Since the pyramid tops are untradeable we are able to run back a pick them up if we die but as of right now the only option you have on this script is to "loot + sell" every lap which means anytime our bot dies we lose all the gold when we don't have to if you were to add an option to loot the pyramid top without selling it each lap.

Please add this option before the next season starts in less than 3 weeks.

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility