Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Trial, please? smile.png

Sure have fun! :D

banned rip, 5h botting

Thats unfortunate

lol is this script even worth it if people get banned after 5h

Out of 100's of users once in a while people get banned quickly ... thats part of botting.

If you don't want to risk your account, simply don't bot on it :)

Hey man, 

Having some problems with the script at Seers. When running sometimes back from the church, it does not click to climb up, instead the mouse just hovers  there... Does happen like every 10-20 times, depending where script moves the camera.

Also, would like if you would implement right click option, would make the script a lot faster... Now I am getting quite low xp/hour compared to normal gameplay.

trail please please

enjoy

Hey man, 

Having some problems with the script at Seers. When running sometimes back from the church, it does not click to climb up, instead the mouse just hovers  there... Does happen like every 10-20 times, depending where script moves the camera.

Also, would like if you would implement right click option, would make the script a lot faster... Now I am getting quite low xp/hour compared to normal gameplay.

Disabled roofs if you didn't already.

Well it's a bot and not a humlan, ofc you'll get lower rates.

If I could make programms as fast and smart as humans, I would be writing an AI and not scripts xD

Sorry mate, I don;t know why, but I dont have bot in my client. Could you please check all the stuff from your side? Really appreciate it

resetted your trial :)

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility