Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Yikes. I think a lot of the bans have to do with the mouse position remaining unchanged for x amount of time after character is done animating. I'm unsure how your delay is determined between your isAnimating/isMoving and interacting w/ next object. But you can tell that the time between finishing an obstacle/animating and clicking on the next is pretty identical in reaction over and over again.

Here's an exponential decay arraylist that will pick a delay between 249ms and 1000ms favoring times near 249ms and dropping off exponentially. I've suicided bucket filling in f2p falador with only this used for delays. I've had tons of success with it.

1. ArrayList<Long> delayArray = new ArrayList<Long>();
  2.         for (long x = 1; x < 1000; x += 1) {
  3.             y = (1000 * Math.exp(-5 * (x / 1000.0)));
  4.             for (int i = 0; i <= y; i++) {
  5.                 delayArray.add(x + 249);
  6.             }
  7.         }
  8.         Random r = new Random();
  9.         sleep(delayArray.get(r.nextInt(delayArray.size())));

BTW, gnome agility course issue when going through the double tunnel, when you're going through the first tunnel, you'll stand up and stop animating and automatically will enter the next tunnel. Your script will click the leading tunnel in a 2nd time in the middle of that obstacle.

https://i.imgur.com/RQHmKTs.mp4

Edited by Gnomedesto

On 8/18/2018 at 10:17 PM, Gnomedesto said:

Yikes. I think a lot of the bans have to do with the mouse position remaining unchanged for x amount of time after character is done animating. I'm unsure how your delay is determined between your isAnimating/isMoving and interacting w/ next object. But you can tell that the time between finishing an obstacle/animating and clicking on the next is pretty identical in reaction over and over again.

Here's an exponential decay arraylist that will pick a delay between 249ms and 1000ms favoring times near 249ms and dropping off exponentially. I've suicided bucket filling in f2p falador with only this used for delays. I've had tons of success with it.

Reveal hidden contents
  1. ArrayList<Long> delayArray = new ArrayList<Long>();
  2.         for (long x = 1; x < 1000; x += 1) {
  3.             y = (1000 * Math.exp(-5 * (x / 1000.0)));
  4.             for (int i = 0; i <= y; i++) {
  5.                 delayArray.add(x + 249);
  6.             }
  7.         }
  8.         Random r = new Random();
  9.         sleep(delayArray.get(r.nextInt(delayArray.size())));

BTW, gnome agility course issue when going through the double tunnel, when you're going through the first tunnel, you'll stand up and stop animating and automatically will enter the next tunnel. Your script will click the leading tunnel in a 2nd time in the middle of that obstacle.

https://i.imgur.com/RQHmKTs.mp4

Banns have nothing to do with mouse position or wherever your mouse is located...
There are private bots that don't even use a mouse at all ... they just insert an interaction on the contextmenu

I've tried a lot of diffrent ways to handle these weird shaped obstacles and sometimes my accs survive and sometimes they don't.
I can't find any relation about delays or whatever though :/

Edited by Khaleesi

3 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Banns have nothing to do with mouse position or wherever your mouse is located...
There are private bots that don't even use a mouse at all ... they just insert an interaction on the contextmenu

I've tried a lot of diffrent ways to handle these weird shaped obstacles and sometimes my accs survive and sometimes they don't.
I can't find any relation about delays or whatever though :/

Ah, I worded it wrong. What I meant was that the mouse interacts with object after "X amount of time" after Animation = -1. That the "X amount of time" should be taken from an exponential decay array(which is a human-like delay) like the code I listed in the spoiler earlier.  It sounds like you've seen no difference in bans between regarding delays using random(int, int) vs using a human-like delay. Am I understanding correctly?

On 8/20/2018 at 11:38 PM, Gnomedesto said:

Ah, I worded it wrong. What I meant was that the mouse interacts with object after "X amount of time" after Animation = -1. That the "X amount of time" should be taken from an exponential decay array(which is a human-like delay) like the code I listed in the spoiler earlier.  It sounds like you've seen no difference in bans between regarding delays using random(int, int) vs using a human-like delay. Am I understanding correctly?

Will have another look at this today and tomorrow :)

On 8/24/2018 at 7:35 AM, shootsh said:

@Khaleesi will we ever see the option to alch or fletch?

Well I looked to this, but I don't think the actual mouse movements are fast enough to do this and keep up the same agility exp...

On 8/25/2018 at 11:16 AM, shootsh said:

@Khaleesi could you implement it to use a hot key to bring up the spell book for alching? I don’t think the speed would be a huge issue. It also adds to the anti ban?

But you still have to interact with a object and click the spell and an inventory item ..
Opening the spell book only has to be done once? Since it will be open after using high alch anyway

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility