Osbot Troubleshooting Tool

Th3

The following is a simple standalone tool I made to help resolve/identify some common osbot issues.

t48whYr.png

Osbot Client: This is the current state parsed from the forums. If the forums are unreachable, it will tell you that.

Osbot Database: If this is false it means either osbot is down for everyone or you have a firewall on your computer or router blocking access.

Runescape: weather or not runescape is reachable/online

Java version: If false uninstall your current versions and install java 7 (1.7)

Check Osbot Jar: It will check the selected osbot file 1 or 2 for any corruption. This uses md5 to verify it.

Delete Osbot Data: This will delete the entire osbot data folder. This sometimes fixes problems if the files in there become corrupt. Cannot be undone.

Version 1.1

https://mega.co.nz/#!Nx8xHDwZ!Ss5D91zjiCbpswFLf6wHKov37U1CUFdVro5BXutwwf8

Older Versions

Version 1.0

https://mega.co.nz/#!E9EllaYT!6jv76OS5PFRlr0T1C9ZSzM2WqXMp9CbkTc6ix5F9BzI

The tool was last checked and compiled by @Ericthecmh for security.

Edited by Th3
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I just re-downloaded osbot after deleting the Data, re-downloaded Java and everything, and it still say my file is corrupted and my java isnt updated and when i try to run osbot, it say that my boot option are invalid and stuff, and i didnt changed anything since the last time i used it

Edited by mike fish

I just re-downloaded osbot after deleting the Data, re-downloaded Java and everything, and it still say my file is corrupted and my java isnt updated and when i try to run osbot, it say that my boot option are invalid and stuff, and i didnt changed anything since the last time i used it

Do you have java 7 or 8? Osbot works with 7 only at the time being. Open cmd and type java -version and see what it says.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...