Anyone seen fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood?

RoomScape

*raises hand* I did =) I saw the original one too but overall prefer brotherhood =). I take it you're referring to the episode where envy finally got what he deserved by the hands of Roy mustang? I must say how incredible it is that after all the awful stuff envy did I still felt really sad when he died. That's amazing story telling right there.

I also consider myself The real life adaptation of Edward Elric cause we both look the same (Though I am 6 foot 1 not 5 feet like him) and we have similar personalities and even some similar experiences which is cool =).

http://www.dubbedepisodes.org/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-episode-53-english-dubbed

The fighting part with envy and then when he was talking in Edward hand made me lol so hard. xD

eh doe, ive never said anything a bout your other below par posts, 

but dayum seriously dubbed? learn to read , sounds so much better, i will say that FMA has a better dub cast then most but bruh seriously.

Troll.png

*raises hand* I did =) I saw the original one too but overall prefer brotherhood =). I take it you're referring to the episode where envy finally got what he deserved by the hands of Roy mustang? I must say how incredible it is that after all the awful stuff envy did I still felt really sad when he died. That's amazing story telling right there.

I also consider myself The real life adaptation of Edward Elric cause we both look the same (Though I am 6 foot 1 not 5 feet like him) and we have similar personalities and even some similar experiences which is cool =).

It was funny af how envy was talking and then must and just burned his eyes and he started screaming like a little girl, then he said something else and got burned again. It just made me lol pretty hard. Then when he was caught in Edwards hand, he was trying to instigate shit and seemed to be crying while talking which was pretty funny also. XD

Funniest part of the series so far, lmfao.