Hello

arentigr8

Hello there,

Just thought about runescape the other day so I've activated an account & lo n behold I just wanted to start botting on it again.  Heh.

I'm 24, started RS back in the classic days, and haven't played in goddamn years ... RS3 is very foreign to me.  Stickin to oldschool!

I'm a software engineer IRL, funny enough I got into coding back in the day because of runescape bot scripting ... back when SCAR was just SCAR, not SRL-SCAR or whatever they became ... it was exhilarating to get some of those color finding based scripts working.

I'm busy IRL (hence why I'd prefer to bot up stats!) but perhaps if I get free time I'd dabble with the API & see what I could contribute, rather than be just another downloader.

Hello there,

Just thought about runescape the other day so I've activated an account & lo n behold I just wanted to start botting on it again.  Heh.

I'm 24, started RS back in the classic days, and haven't played in goddamn years ... RS3 is very foreign to me.  Stickin to oldschool!

I'm a software engineer IRL, funny enough I got into coding back in the day because of runescape bot scripting ... back when SCAR was just SCAR, not SRL-SCAR or whatever they became ... it was exhilarating to get some of those color finding based scripts working.

I'm busy IRL (hence why I'd prefer to bot up stats!) but perhaps if I get free time I'd dabble with the API & see what I could contribute, rather than be just another downloader.

Since you are a software engineer, what do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking.

Since you are a software engineer, what do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking.

My current job is a .NET position ... working on a standalone .NET application geared towards monitoring & editing union member's retirement accounts & health claims.  Lots of data interpretation, GUI, and service calling.

It's actually pretty exciting because the one product I worked on for the last few months is being pushed out to beta customers this Monday.

Edited by arentigr8